iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Venture - Opening and Actual Retail Store - Wish Us Well

Started by Busy Beaver Lumber, November 23, 2014, 07:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busy Beaver Lumber

Opening a store has been something I have always wanted to do. Unfortunately it took us quite a while to find that right location, but alas we are happy to say we have found it.

We have just entered into an agreement with Moose Lake Christian Craft Village to be their exclusive woodworking vendor and have an entire store that is just awesome all to our selves.

I can not say enough good things about this building, or the location. The building itself if a brand new log cabin, with rustic log walls inside and out and with a covered porch front and back. It is located on the main entry loop to the craft villiage which means each and every visitor has to pass this shop at least twice. The back porch overlooks the very active lake area and faces the main road that passes by the village. We are getting in on a ground floor opportunity. This is just their first year in operation and traffic flow is already impressive.

When complete, The craft village will have about a dozen craft shops, each on specializing in a certain craft and with exclusive rights to that craft, as well as a general store, amish restaurant, train ride, horse drawn carriage rides, stock fishing lake, paddle boat rentals, cabin rental, numerous organized events, petting zoo and much more....all of which will bring the customers in for us big time. The fellow that started this is the individual that set up the 100+ craft shop strip in Dollywood Family Park in Tennesee. He projects that within a year he will have over 500,000 visitors a year coming to this place and I believe him because i see the money and work he is putting into the place itself and in marketing of it.

I think this is just the place I had been looking for my entire life and think finding this location was worth the wait.

If you make any small to medium size wood crafts, shoot me some pics and maybe I can sell your items here for you. I desperately need inventory to fill the store. Must be hand made by you to be considered.

I have attached a few pics of the store to show you why I am so excited.

\
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

slider

al glenn

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

SLawyer Dave

Wow, great looking story.  With all of the "Crafty" people on this board, I would think they should be able to help you fill up your inventory.  Best of Luck.

thecfarm

That will do it!!!!  Figure out shipping back to the buyers home for those big items and they will like that.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

glassman_48

Busy Beaver,
Place looks great, got me to thinking about my new property now.  Hope you sell a bunch of stuff,,,,,,,good luck   Ed

stanwelch

Looks like a great opportunity. Good luck. When do you expect to be up and running. Is this year round or seasonal?
Woodworker, Woodmizer LT15, Stihl 026, MS261CM and 460 chainsaws, John Deere 5410 Tractor 540 Loader,Forks & Grapple, Econoline 6 ton tilt bed trailer

sandhills

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

coxy

best of luck to you and family   smiley_blue_bounce  hope your in by Christmas that would be great

justallan1

Sounds like the chance of a lifetime. I wish you the best of luck.

Allan

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!