iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Custom Kiln operators in W. Missouri, E. KS

Started by oldsaw, October 06, 2003, 05:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldsaw

Anybody know of anyone in the custom kiln business within 150 or so miles from Kansas City?  Or Des Moines for that matter since I travel up there often.

Tks

Mark
So many trees, so little money, even less time.

Stihl 066, Husky 262, Husky 350 (warmed over), Homelite Super XL, Homelite 150A

Larry

Mark,
Think I know most of the guys in the area that custom dry.  I'm about 20 miles south of St Joseph and run an Ebac LD800 and a solar kiln.  Couple of neighbors are also running solar kilns and usually looking for a little extra wood to make a full load.

Owl Creek Sawmill a little further north has 2 Ebac LD3000's and a new Nyle L200.  Kansas Hardwoods a little west of Topeka has a new Nyle and several other kilns.  Bloomer Hardwoods south of Weston has a big Nyle.  Mark  Frieden in central Kansas has a couple of Ebac's and a new Nyle (not for sure if he custom drys).  Missouri Hardwood products in California Missouri has a big conventional kiln (don't know very much about them but they have a very attractive price).

If you want phone numbers or directions send me an IM.
Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

oldsaw

Hey Larry.  Get me some numbers if you would.  St Joe works for me, I'm just east of KC, and am up their fairly regularly.

Send a message, or feel free to call me.  My cell # is
816-509-4472, and it doesn't leave my side all day.  Salesmen can't be without it long.

Mark

oldsaw

Alright Jeff or Ron.  I goofed.  this was supposed to be an IM, but I was in a hurry and my wife was yelling and, well...fix it for me would you.

Mark

Thank You Sponsors!