iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

liability insurance for portable sawing?

Started by Duncan, February 04, 2005, 09:49:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I joined Farm Bureau and switched everything over to Farm Family.  Saved more than half of what I had previously paid.... 
Home owners,on&off site Liability,outbuildings,Buisness equipment loss, Rider for portable mill etc.

mometal77

rebocardo
I have a pic somewhere where a log fell on a beavers head killing him.  I am sure he wished he had insurance for the kids.  And a will so the state wouldnt take everything from the family.
bob  :D
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Jeff

If you look, that photo is on the forum. In about 20 places. :D  Right along with the V-8 chainsaw, and the over loaded car at a home-depot.  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

caryr

Jeff,

I know of at least two V-8 chainsaws here in the NW and as I remember there is another in process. The one that wins a majority of the time has stopped by my place before. It is a very interesting beast to look at up close. Earlier in the day it had pinched the chain in a cut and ripped the harvester chain to shreds. It threw a small chunk of chain over the trees at the end of the event grounds. It was probably 300' out and 75' up and still climbing.

I don't have a mill yet so this thread has been interesting to read. I need to talk to a few friends and see what they do about insurance. I guess I should also see what I need to do about the kiln. It arrived yesterday.

Cary

Gilman

Hey thanks Jeff,
I'd never heard of th V8 chainsaw before.  Did a quick search on the new and greatly improved search engine and got this great video.

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?topic=9639.0
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Thank You Sponsors!