iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Found on FB

Started by DanG, December 06, 2014, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanG

A fellow posted this on Facebook and I got his permission to show it here.  Thought it was kinda neat.  :)

"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Jeff

Pretty cool! Unless you have children, pets, senior citizens or clumsy people. I'll take one!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I've seen them with handles for legs but not with the axe head on it.

Jeff.....I'm gonna need 3 more Hatchets.  :o
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

DanG

Yeah, I was thinkin' it ain't the place for drinkin'.  Still cool to look at though.  :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

fishpharmer

Very creative, I like it.  Thanks for sharing it. 8)
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

Magicman

That is a neat idea.  Now where is John Neeman when you need him? 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Making 4 more axes for a table.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Tam-i-am

Having had small children in the house, that table could be quite a hazard but I love the concept.

Kevin made something similar with our tools but all the pointy parts are facing down (and it is not in the house-so no small children ;D)

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

beenthere

Maybe stand those up on the other end, leave them longer and just use them as a coat rack ...... or hang the children on the hooks if they have some bibby's on.    ;D ;D ;D
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Tam-i-am

Quote from: beenthere on December 10, 2014, 12:04:24 PM
Maybe stand those up on the other end, leave them longer and just use them as a coat rack ...... or hang the children on the hooks if they have some bibby's on.    ;D ;D ;D

What a good idea as I have a couple of teenagers I'd like to hang off of that.  I would have to use Megahooks though.

terrifictimbersllc

Chair with pickaroons coming out of the seat.  :o
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Tam-i-am

POSTON WIDEHEAD

:o :o :o :o I've seen it all now. I love it, $300.00?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Dave H.

Thank You Sponsors!