iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

W-M Me Open House

Started by GAB, March 30, 2015, 08:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GAB

Ray; @thecfarm It is with great disappointment that I must inform you that I will not be attending the W-M Me Open House this year so I will not be bringing you any GRITS.  I hope you are not too sad about this.  Maybe next year - time will tell.
Gerald
P.S. If you attend I hope you enjoy the day.
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

thecfarm

I will miss Magicman's smiling face.  ;D 
I hope to go. I have that day off,April 17,at the WM dealer in Chesterville,ME
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

Ah man.  And I was soooo looking forward to it.   ;)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Gadrock

Is there a schedule for the event?

Last year sure was a blast for me, and to be able to meet such a good group of people plus one cantankerous guy from Virginia or was it North Carolina. The only thing that I did miss there was the purple battery acid drink. Well maybe it was windshield washer solution.

But if at all possible I will shut down my logging for a couple days and scoot up there. And with enough advance warning I may be able to create a few blacksmith items for door prizes.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

thecfarm

Seem like it's for 2 days,when I called him. The 16 is the day for WM owners,up keep and how to saw demo's. The 17 is really the "looking" day. They will still be sawing and have demo's,but gear more towards the ones that don't have a mill at that time, Phone number is 207six four five2072.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

woodmills1

driving far north, look me up, hudson nh is on the way and we have lotsa hospitality and sleeping space
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Gadrock

i misstook that for the pig roast..sorry

Many of you already know my feeling about traveling north of Memphis, and east of Atlanta. Unsafe for us country boys. Dang unsafe for their women.

David G

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Thank You Sponsors!