iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

my new career and website

Started by moosehunter, November 14, 2013, 06:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

LAZERDAN

I just wanted to add 1 piece of constructive criticism.  I've been on it a couple of times now and the text in the white part seems uncomfortable to read, so I ask opinions of the family and they all agree , wife says it seem out of focus.  Maybe ask others opinions I could be all washed up   Keep up the good work   Lazerdan     

Jeff

I am going to have to say that you are having issues with your computer and it certainly is not the website. That is a core Microsoft font set on a plain white background via CSS using font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;.

I'd suggest you google your problem and see if you can find a fix for your display issue.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: customsawyer on November 14, 2013, 07:47:59 PM
Best of luck on your new adventure. There was always a part of me that thought you were old enough to retire. :D

I've read your reply, Jake several times.
I think all of us that have sawmills or interest in wood should feel blessed. I'm 2 years from retiring from the Forest Service......but it's like my Woodmizer has given me a whole other life to live.

Good Luck Moose Hunter on your second life!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Thank You Sponsors!