iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where Did ?

Started by Autocar, August 30, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autocar

The summer go here we are at the door step of September and it seems like yesterday was the first warm day. After last winter I look at my wood pile and question myself  :-\.
Bill

Tam-i-am

I'd like to know where it went as I haven't even been in our pool yet this summer!  I'm thinkin' need more wood!!!!!
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

clww

I'll turn this into FOOD:
The wife and I went out for dinner tonight for our first time all summer. ::)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

sandhills

About the middle of August my wife said, "you know we got a lot of fishing to get caught up on" well we've went a few times now but not nearly enough!  Did have a Birthday party for my daughter at the lake last weekend and now one for my mom and aunt this weekend there so summer wasn't totally lost.

Bert

Im asking that question too. My deer cabin I had all summer to build is going up on the priority list in a hurry. If I get it together, it may be ready for  deer season 2015. ::)
Saw you tomorrow!

slider

All I can say is I am ready for fall.It's been 95 to 98 and high humidity for almost 2 months here in south georgia.Were are in the middle of pulling corn and it's killer hot here.Come on fall I will catch up later.
al glenn

beenthere

When I hear 'pulling corn' it has to do with pulling out the tassels. Or in GA, does it mean something else?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

SwampDonkey

Winter can't come soon enough.  ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Warbird

You mean you blinked and missed summer?  I've been warning folks not to blink!  We drove through snow on the way back from fishing in Valdez last weekend.  There was snow on the side of the road just north of Summit Lake and they called for 4 - 8" in Denali National Park last night and today.

Might have to take the family someplace sunny this winter.  What with all the rain and cool temps, we didn't get much of a growing season nor much of a summer.  :-\

slider

Sorry Beenthere,late replying .I should have said gathering corn.We have about 500 acres to go.Then I can get back on my peterbilt project.
al glenn

Billbob

SwampDonkey, you could fly out to Alberta.  Winter is already there!
Woodland Hm126 sawmill, LS 72hp tractor with FEL, homemade log winch, 8ft pulp trailer, Husqvarna 50, Husqvarna 353, homemade wood splitter, 12ft dump trailer, Polaris Sportsman 500 with ATV dump trailer

SwampDonkey

I didn't say I wanted to go to Alberta. Too many crazy relatives out there.  ;D :D :D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

red oaks lumber

sadly winter she is a knockin :( the awful news is this winter sounds just as bad  as last winter(please god no) :)
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

SwampDonkey

I bet there will be snow.  ;D

red oaks lumber

snow isnt gaurnteed, but ice sure is :D

SwampDonkey

In almost 50 years, I can remember only 2 winters with no snow. Odds are, snow will happen.  ;D

Autocar

I left the house right at day light this morning and to look at the clouds you would of bet it was late October. Just over night after the rain the soybeans are turning yellow. I can fell it in the air I sure hope the weather holds out a while so I can keep logging but I have a feeling its going to get wet about harvest time and if its like last winter get snow before it freezes and it will be over with before we get started.
Bill

drobertson

Not sure of the stats here, but can remember only a few weeks of a good ole summer, been breezy and quite nice actually, but September did come around pretty quick!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

red oaks lumber

we never saw 90 deg. this year mostly mid 70's and alot of rain, we're something like 500% over average. already in sept. we gotten 7.5" rain :)

SwampDonkey

Hope your buildings are on high ground.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!