iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ezboardwalk 40 cant stops

Started by diesel pap, March 12, 2014, 08:30:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diesel pap

wanting to know who uses these stops when sawing cants. the way the sawing blade cuts, it draws the cant across making you to have to dog the cant. i talked to edward and he sent me some flip up stops that will keep me from dogging once i get squared up. this will be very nice.  8)

Ga Mtn Man

Do you have any pics of the new stops?
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

board

I have an ezboardwalk 40 also and would like to see a pic. too if you could please. 
paul

Ga Mtn Man

So that's two 51-yr-old Pauls that would like to see some pics.  How can you refuse! :)
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

diesel pap

ok i will try to get some. real simple the way they work. if you look at your bunks you will see a hole and a welded pin in another spot close by. after you slab and are ready to saw the cant into boards you flip these up. you dont have to use the dogs.

yukon cornelius

I would also like to see them.  have the ez jr an I have been really thinking of a new setup to hold the cant. im not completely satisfied with what came on it.
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

board

I called EZ yesterday and have a set on there way, thanks for the info.
paul

diesel pap

it will be very nice to not have too clamp.  8)

Thank You Sponsors!