iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gary Larson

Started by thurlow, June 16, 2007, 11:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thurlow

Anybody else a fan?  Lots of his stuff I really like, but this is probably my favorite;  I keep it taped above my computer.  I suppose one needs to get the details straight before he gets too excited ...................

Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

Onthesauk

He's always been one of my favorites.  The one I always liked was the two polar bears sitting next to the tipped over igloo with one saying to the other, "I love these things!  Hard and crunchy on the outside, soft and chewy on the inside."  That's one most papers refused to print when he first drew it.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Dave Shepard

I am a far side fan. It's too bad he doesn't do them any more.

Dave
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

sawguy21

What Onthesauk said.  :D My favorite was the two hunters hanging by their heels from the tree and the bears, with guns, discussing how to cook them.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Onthesauk

I bought one of his big books for a nephew for Christmas one year.  Interesting intro to the book about how hard it was for him to get started, most papers wouldn't have anything to do with him, the stuff was just too weird.  Like everything else, guess we've changed over the years.
John Deere 3038E
Sukuki LT-F500

Don't attribute irritating behavior to malevolence when mere stupidity will suffice as an explanation.

Cedarman

I liked the one with the 2 bears with the hunter's scope's crosshairs on one and that bear is pointing to his buddy.

I love humor with an edge.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

leweee

One of my favorite cartoonists. 8)
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Thank You Sponsors!