iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new to forum

Started by WV_hillbilly, April 01, 2002, 08:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WV_hillbilly

Hi  evereyone,

I'm new to this forum and have read alot of these threads tonight. Quite a vast amount of info on these pages. I would like to know if anyone is sawing wood around Wheeling, WV that I could learn about sawing lumber and help them out just to see what it is all about.I have 16 acres that I want to build a house on and would like to cut some of the timber to make into lumber to put back into the house for trim and cabinets , etc.  .

Glad I found this site.    WV hillbilly
Hillbilly

Bud Man

WV Hillbilly  Welcome, lots of advice here. I'm a sawyer in training and just visited a new sawyer myself a few weeks ago. My saw won't come in for another month, May 3 delivery date.  Sit back and enjoy and participate in a fun and educational Forum. Be careful most of these folks are strange and weird , not a bit  like me, but I find them entertaining and some of them have a sense of humor . Only way you won't learn something and enjoy yourself is if you don't participate or don't log In, so do both, the more the merrier.
The groves were God's first temples.. " A Forest Hymn"  by.. William Cullen Bryant

BRP

Don P

Welcome Hillbilly,
Good to see more folks from ripply ground. The heck with hiking the AT, I think we'll be able to walk house to house soon :D

Tom

welcome to the Forestry Forum, Hillbilly. There must be somebody with a mill close to you, hopefully they'll log in.  In the meantime enjoy the threads and make use of the knowledge base and link directory (buttons at the top of the page).

JoeyLowe

;D

Welcome WV Hillbilly.

This is one awesome website and I think that you will enjoy your stay here.  This may sound corny, but I've found that this forum is like having an extended family of older brothers and uncles who aren't afraid to tell you like it is :D
--
Joey Lowe

"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does.  You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

Corley5

Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Frank_Pender

Welcome WV Hillbilly.  8) The boards get thick at times and the pitch  is fun to smell.  ;) Come on along and learn with the rest of us. :P   There is always some kidding, cutting, sawing and sawdust flinging all in the name of learning.  8) 8)
Frank Pender

Tillaway

Making Tillamook Bay safe for bait; one salmon at a time.

woodman

Welcome to the forum grab something to sit on and start a talkin. :) ;D
Jim Cripanuk

Thank You Sponsors!