iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

bucket trouble

Started by br389, August 04, 2014, 11:58:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

br389

Hi guys I know this is off topic but I need some help..... my tractor bucket dumps by itself everything else works fine but it wont stay curled even with no weight in the bucket.. we thought it was the control valve so we bought a new one and $600.00 dollars later it does the same thing.. Any ideas?  Thanks

OntarioAl

br389
Check for a bypassing hydraulic cylinder
Al
Al Raman

beenthere

Some info on what tractor and what loader you have, might help.

And switching the hyd. hoses around to check out if it is in a cylinder on the bucket, or if it is in your control valve..   what led you to believe it was the control valve?
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

North River Energy

With the information provided, I'll vote with O Al. 

Worn/torn piston seal(s) and/or a loose piston nut.

snowstorm

packing in one of the cyl. with 2 hosed together it only takes one to leak by inside

br389

Its a mahindra 2615... I just had one cylinder repacked about two months ago.. we thought it was the control valve because we took it apart and there was a little score on one if the valves.. I also switched the hoses around and the same thing... one of the quick connect fittings had a piece of rubber in it would that be it? Thanks again for all the help

snowstorm

it is possible that something got in the circuit relief and holds the ball up just a little. but its more likely that the packing in the other cyl is leaking by. it dose  have 2 bucket cyl?? 

Ken

Quote from: br389 on August 04, 2014, 07:13:26 PM
I also switched the hoses around and the same thing... one of the quick connect fittings had a piece of rubber in it would that be it?

That piece of rubber is probably packing.  Pieces of it may be stuck in a valve
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Thank You Sponsors!