iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Indian summer?

Started by woodmills1, November 10, 2002, 03:36:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

Just though I would let you know it was over 60 most of the day yesterday here, and it was 50 at 5:30 this morning.  Put the mower on the tractor for a final pass, then harvested some 16 foot red oak logs and a nice standing dead firewood tree. ;D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Brian_Bailey

I wish I could of enjoyed Saturdays balmy weather but my youngest son decided to move that day.  So I spent all day moving furniture. On the bright side though, at least it wasn't raining or worst snowing. Today (Sun) I was hoping to get some more slab cut up for the wood stove but it looks like rain for this afternoon and it is quite windy. Oh well, another day maybe. This year has been one of extremes in WNY, went from winter right into summer ( cold wet spring) and then summer right into early winter.  I'm still hoping for at least a week of indian summer before the cold really sets in.
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

Corley5

We had a nice stretch of weather here the last few days but it's supposed to snow tomorrow :(
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Texas Ranger

85 today, blue bird sky, shirt sleeves.  God Bless Texas.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

woodmills1

so sunny yesterday I think I got a tan.  It is 65 right now at 6:00 AM, but sure feels like rain.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Weekend_Sawyer

We had a GREAT weekend here in Maryland.
Right now we are waching for tornatos to the south.
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Brian_Bailey

It rained on/off most of Sunday afternoon and evening so I didn't get much o/s work done. It's been raining all morning today (mon.), but I'm not complaining considering what other folks are having to deal with in the wake of those violent storms.
WMLT40HDG35, Nyle L-150 DH Kiln, now all I need is some logs and someone to do the work :)

Thank You Sponsors!