iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Out of shape

Started by EZ, March 26, 2006, 02:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

When my wife was ill I shut the mill down for a few months and yesterday was my first job since then. Pretty sore today, boy am I out of shape. Everything hurts on my body except my hands, I guess washing all the dishes kept them in shape. ;D
All and all its good to be back sawing.
EZ

foose89

Norm

Boy I know how you feel EZ, this is the first day I've done any serious sawing this spring and my muscles are aching also. We cut almost all of it 6/4, saws fast but man oh man are those boards heavy.

thecfarm

Gald to hear your wife is better.Now you can get back at something that you enjoy.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

dewwood

Glad to hear you are making dust again.  Those withdrawal periods can be tough. :)
Selling hardwood lumber, doing some sawing and drying, growing the next generation of trees and enjoying the kids and grandkids.

EZ

Thanks guys, I really did miss the sawing but first things first. My aches and pains are gone now and I'm ready for my next job come saturday. ;D
EZ

HOGFARMER

EZ,  Glad to hear your wife is doing well and that you are back sawing.  You have our best wishes from Trumbull Co. Ohio.
Manual LT-30

Thank You Sponsors!