iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Traverse City Ice Princess

Started by Jeff, June 13, 2006, 01:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

We had an old doe deer the same way.  She had somehow lost a front leg at about the elbow.  She limped badly, but could run like lightning.  She always raised young.

We nicknamed her "Tripod".
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

We buried our irreplaceable friend this morning. We will miss her dearly. I love you Icey.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Roxie

Say when

doc henderson

sorry Jeff.  It is like loosing a child.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

LeeB

So sorry to hear this. It's like losing one of our children. She was well loved and you gave her a great life. 
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

hacknchop

Often wrong never indoubt

Burlkraft

Such sad news. I really loved Icey and she loved me cuz I always had a treat in my pocket. She was a beautiful loving dog. I was hopeful that I would get to see her one more time. Go well good girl....🙏
Why not just 1 pain free day?

Corley5

I'm so sorry Jeff and Tammy :'( :'(
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

thecfarm

Sad,sad news to hear. It's hard to lose a friend like that.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

breederman

I'm so sorry Jeff.  I know the heartache as I buried my fur friend two weeks ago, it hurts every time I go out the door and wait for her and she doesn't come.
Together we got this !

barbender

I'm sorry to hear about Icey, Jeff and Tammy😢 They leave a big hole, because they bring so much joy while they're here! Breederman, sorry to hear of your loss as well😢
Too many irons in the fire

Mooseherder

Sorry for your loss Jeff and Tammy.  

Magicman

I went back and read this entire topic.  There are many sweet memories stored here.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

That's terrible news to read, Jeff. We've lost three in the past three years. Worst part about owning any pet is that they don't outlive us.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

DR_Buck

I read Tammy's FB post earlier and was saddened to hear this news.   I know how you felt about her.   We may be facing the same in the near future with or beagle Cooter.   He's 15 now and has good days and bad days but still get around pretty well.  But, like all of us old guys, he takes lots more naps than he use to take.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

sprucebunny

I'm sorry for your loss, Jeff and Tammy.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

goose63

So sorry to hear this Jeff.

We had to take Mandy to the vet on Monday and have her put to sleep thats two in less than a year there is a big empty spot in this house
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

SwampDonkey

Sorry for your loss Jeff and Tammy. I know you love all your dogs. Icey was probably extra special. :(
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tule peak timber

Our condolences from Rob , Colleen, Kami, Wiley, Lily, Natasha, and Boris.
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

OntarioAl

My condolences Jeff and Tammy.
Dogs steal our hearts
Al
Al Raman

dgdrls

So very sorry to hear of the loss,
My condolences to you and Tammy,

D

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Heart Breaking and I know its extremely hard. Prayers.
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

She was a fine Lady.  I enjoyed playing frisbee with her. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Weekend_Sawyer

Nobody loves you like your dog.
I am very sorry for your loss.
Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

Thank You Sponsors!