iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

submarinesailor

ONLY 1 PICTURE??????????????????? And none of the FOOD. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;) :D ;D

Sixacresand

Wishing all that attended/attending have a good time, good food, good fellowship and safe travels.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

square1

I was southbound on 27 today, honked and waved when in the area about 5:30 pm. Wasn't traveling solo or would have been sorely tempted to stop. You had great weather and glad to hear a good time was had.

Kingcha

Thank you again Jeff for throwing a a nice party.    I was fun meeting everyone, especially those that have been such a big help here online. 

Looking forward to next year.

Matt
a Wood-mizer LT15 10hp Electric, 45hp Kioti tractor, electric smoker, wood-fired brick oven & yes a custom built Solar Kiln

Magicman

Thank You Jeff, Tammy, and Family for another amazing event!   

A few Pig Roast pictures.

Cedarman, his wife and grandson, fat olde elf, and Scouter Joe enjoying breakfast.

Some of the breakfast pastries.  Yes that is bacon and it's called a "squealer"

Da pig comes out of da cooker.

Da udder Pig.

Lotsa pigs chowing down.

Ya gotta keep a keen eye on ya woman when da fat olde elf is around.

I won the Rubber Ducky Drag Race and was awarded the Golden Duck.  The pedestal is an amazing burl turning by Burlkraft.

Another bull session.  WDH is still insisting that it is Persimmon.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WellandportRob

Thanks for sharing guys.  Looked like a really good time.
2016 Wood-Mizer LT40HG 35 , Alaskan MKIII 60", Chev Duramax, Anderson logging trailer. Lucas DSM 23-19.

glassman_48

I wanted to thank Jeff and his family and all the volunteers for all their hard work.  It really was a good time, I made it to the semi finals in the rubber ducky race, was almost glad when magicman beat me cuz then I could get back to my continuing education from fat ole elf ;D ;D

dukndog

Glad to see Lynn won the race!!
Thanks for the pic's!!
Looks like fun was had by all!!
WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Somebody did a mighty fine job carving the Watermelon Pig.  smiley_thumbsup🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

How did Wildflower hold up this weekend with her healing process? Good I hope.

SwampDonkey

The watermelon pig is a cool idea. Some clever work as noted. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Wildflower

I held up pretty good. I want to thank all the wonderful help this year as I was unable to do all I wanted.

The pig watermelon was one thing I was able to do, it was a first for me.

It was wonderful to see all the people that came this year. Looking forward to next year and hoping many more will attend.
Co-owner of The Forestry Forum.

Go-fer-wood

This beautiful lady won this great prize at our first time to the pig roast this year. She had the prize-winning rubber duck. She sure knows how to pick her duck! crow_smiley
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams

Go-fer-wood

Sure had a good time. Thanks Jeff and Tammy and all your helpers. Enjoyed getting to meet a bunch of good folks. Looking forward to next year. Will post more pics later.
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I'm surprised Jeff's winning rubber duck didn't sink.  :D :D :D
Just thinking about last year.  ;D

Jeff

Roxie

Say when

Jeff

MikeZ

Thank You Jeff & "Company" for all the hard work you put in. Everything was nice and enjoyable and delicious. It was nice putting names and conversation together. Thanks to sponsors and people who donated prizes.
MikeZ  Homemade  Mill

Jeff

I didn't have time to take a lot of photos. Hopefully others did. I wish I would have taken a photo of three redwood table we use to use for food all covered with the awesome array of door prizes.

Jeff

thecfarm

Did that new building hold up to all of the pig eaters?  ;D
Made things alot easier this year?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

jmouton

i have to thank jeff and tammy for another excellent event , you guys do so much work and we all appreciate it greatly ,,  glad to see some of my friends that we met a couple of yrs ago , and got to chat with them again, good stories and great friends what else  could you want,  cant wait till next year,

jim
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

Go-fer-wood

Thank You Sponsors!