iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2016 Pigroast RSVP topic

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-fer-wood

Wish I had gotten a pic with all the prizes on the table. This is only about half. Everyone walked away with something.
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." --John Adams

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

goose63

Quote from: Magicman on August 08, 2016, 08:05:22 AM
There were no Goat heads there.

Magickduckman your new name I did see a goat in the back of a pickup in the U. P. on the way home.

Jeff and Tammy thank you big time we had a great time. the good loard willing we will be there next year but it will be a 5 day trip not 3 like this year 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Burlkraft

Hey Danny it's boxelder. I would swear on my mother's life.
Why not just 1 pain free day?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Jeff

Just about all picked up. Hoopty is back inside sitting where we did the food service this year. I think all and all the buildings debut to servicing the pigroast was a total success. I'd like to once again thank STIHL and Wood-Mizer for helping make the dream of this come true.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Thank You Burlkraft for the magnificent burl turning.  It certainly is an item that we will treasure.

We will see you tomorrow Jeff.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I'll be gone until around noon. Have to go to Lynda's but will be back by noon.

SwampDonkey

Wish I could have made it. Everything looked spectacular in the photos. Jeff and Tammy have always been great hosts and we have great sponsors as well, and everyone that helps out are great to.  :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

PatD and I had a very nice "farewell" visit with Jeff and Tammy this afternoon.

He even sent this home with us.

Sheepkeeper

Some pictures for your enjoyment.

the drool prize table

Rubber Ducky Drag Races

and good company

The hurry-er I go the behind-er I get.

Magicman

Thank You Howdy for donating the array of pottery that was offered as door prizes.  I was fortunate enough to be drawn for the mug with the grapes.  It will be welcomed at the Cabin whose official name is "The Davis Vineyard".

The mugs can be seen on the right in the first of Sheepkeeper's pictures above.

SwampDonkey

And yes, I had forgotten about the many members that make donations to the prize table as well.

I also have one of Howdy's mugs for my hot chocolate in winter. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

drobertson

The one I have from Yukon's chilli gathering this past Feb. Is working double time with the watermelon!  Still thanking Howdy!!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Jeff

We did a tally, and surprisingly came up with 90 total for Saturday. We had 41 on Friday evening. We would have had well over 100 if everyone on the rsvp would have showed up, and another dozen or so that told me they were coming out side of the forum that were also no shows.

WV_hillbilly

It was an awesome gathering . Beautiful day , great people , great food , great prizes and outstanding hosts .

Thanks Tammy  and Jeff for another wonderful pig roast . Another Thanks goes out to all those that contributed prizes  too .

It was fun meeting new people and visiting with old friends   
Hillbilly

Magicman

Whoever wasn't there lost a special time to visit with their FF Friends.

GAB

Quote from: Magicman on August 11, 2016, 06:35:25 PM

You are right on that one.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 11, 2016, 06:35:25 PM

I wish I could have been there, and actually, I'm still full from last year.  :D

timberlinetree

Looks like a really nice time! I like the pigs, all of them! :D Glad all had fun!
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Magicman

We are finally back heat home. 

Thanks again to Jeff, Tammy, their families, Wood-Mizer, Stihl, Logrite, and to the individuals that contributed in any way to make the 2016 Pig Roast gathering the success that it was.   smiley_thumbsup smiley_thumbsup

Jeff

Did anyone get any video of the ducky drag races?

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on August 12, 2016, 09:52:20 PM
Did anyone get any video of the ducky drag races?

No, I wasn't there.  ;D

Thank You Sponsors!