iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A step stool . Fold up style

Started by Quebecnewf, November 02, 2021, 06:18:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quebecnewf

A small step stool . This time in pine . I've made quite a few of these . People really like them and they sell as soon as I post them up .

I have made them in birch and Eastern Larch as well .

These style stools were found in quite a number of the older houses here years ago . Usually home built out of spruce . They were normally painted to match the kitchen they sat in ,

Quebecnewf 

Jeff

Any shot at getting some plans for those? I know a cabin that could use one!  :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

samandothers

Great job!  I really like those style stools as they seem very attractive yet functional.

Quebecnewf

Quote from: Jeff on November 02, 2021, 09:00:42 AM
Any shot at getting some plans for those? I know a cabin that could use one!  :)
Plans on the net . Google fold up step stool 
Quebecnewf 

Tacotodd

Trying harder everyday.

Downstream

very nice addition to the shop.  Im always moving one around the workshop to grab things off of the higher shelves or cabinets.
EZ Boardwalk Jr,  Split Second Kinetic logsplitter, Granberg Alaskan Chainsaw Mill, Stihl 660 and 211, Logrite 60" cant hook, Dixie 32 Tongs

doc henderson

Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

SwampDonkey

Very handy!! Sure beats plastic. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Ron Scott

Yes, very nice. A handy item to have around.
~Ron

Thank You Sponsors!