iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

E-2400 Running great...so far so good.

Started by Local4Fitter, November 30, 2013, 09:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Local4Fitter

This is my second season with the 2400. Last year started out with a bad controller that in turn burnt out my primary solenoid. This year everything is easier due to a new wood shed  that holds 12 cords (no more pallets and tarps),and the fact that the boiler is running great. Knock on wood...knock on 12 cords! Oh ya its the last day of archery season here and I shot a buck on this 9 degree morning. Nice to walk into a 72 degree home and tell the family "Got One".
1974 John Deere 510, Wood fired pizza oven,2005 Dodge/Cummins,Firearms for all occasions.

doctorb

I would say you're having a pretty good Thanksgiving!  Excellent.
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Roger2561

Taking a deer with archery equipment is no easy task.  Congratulations.  Pics? 

Enjoy the heat from your E-2400.

Its been a great weekend for you.

Roger
Roger

Holmes

Where did you get the buck?  Oh yea glad to hear the boiler is functioning properly. 8)
Think like a farmer.

Sonofman

Without pictures it did not happen.  :D :D
Located due west of Due West.

Local4Fitter

Sorry guys, Im not ignoring you. Sometimes I go a few days without reading here. I shot the deer behind the house here. I shot another two days later on Monday morning which is opening day of shotgun season. One was a spike horn and the other a four point. They both came in early. The two days combined I sat for a total of 40 minutes, not the norm for me. If I posted pics I think some of the guys out in the Midwest would get a chuckle. Hunting in the Northeast is nothing like the hunting shows on TV. Some guys wouldn't have the patience to sit for hours without seeing a single deer.  Holmes if your craving venison stop by I'll give you some, you know where I am.
1974 John Deere 510, Wood fired pizza oven,2005 Dodge/Cummins,Firearms for all occasions.

JJ

Hi,
Sounds like you did not need much patience.

JJ

Local4Fitter

r.man

Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

Local4Fitter

Holmes

Quote from: Local4Fitter on December 15, 2013, 08:31:59 PM
Quote from: r.man on December 13, 2013, 10:59:17 PM
Sometimes your the windshield....   
Not sure what you mean.
"sometimes you're the bug"   Old saying you may not be old enough to know... ;D  Thanks for the venison offer but I'm {my wife} not craving any yet. ;)
Think like a farmer.

Local4Fitter

Thank You Sponsors!