iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Biofuel

Started by Fla._Deadheader, January 28, 2007, 10:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary_C

The other thing that makes this report unreliable in these years is much of the numbers comes from the acres planted as reported by farmers when they sign up. However this year, planted and harvested acres will be two different numbers and it's just a wild guess at this point what the difference will be.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

SwampDonkey

Now, if we could just control the weather eh? ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

StorminN

Biodiesel news from here in the Northwest:

Imperium loses biodiesel contract

-Norm.
Happiness... is a sharp saw.

robdunn

how about inmates on treadmills to produce energy?
same problem with just about all energy innovations; you can't produce more energy than the energy used to produce it.  If you could it would be like perpetual motion.
IDEA:
Recapture the water that goes through (example) hoover dam, and use it over and over and over again further down stream. as it exits the turbines, it can enter another turbine and etc, etc.

Radar67

Put the inmates on bikes with the rear wheels belted to 12 volt car alternators. They can peddle in the day to produce the stored battery power to run their lights at night. If they have enough peddlers, they can supply the local area.  ;)
"A man's time is the most valuable gift he can give another." TOM

If he can cling to his Blackberry, I can cling to my guns... Me

This will kill you, that will kill you, heck...life will kill you, but you got to live it!

"The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how." SFC J

robdunn

kind of what I was thinking, but the energy intake would exceed the output.

Fla._Deadheader

What's the energy input for them to lift weights and play basketball ???  What energy output does that create ???  NADA  ::) ::)

POW's worked, building bridges, roads, and other projects, done on rations of rice, not steak, potatoes, and such ???  ::) ::)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Thank You Sponsors!