iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Could someone

Started by Fla._Deadheader, August 05, 2008, 11:00:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fla._Deadheader

View this video, and then report on what they SEE, and, what they think ???

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2850891179207690407

Can't get the link to take ???
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Tom

I sat through the whole thing.   I heard a lot of words that didn't explain anything, saw some very poor quality video, heard an unconvincing talk by a lady claiming to be a historian, read a disclaimer that the accumulatation of videos was never meant to be seen or judged by the public and found the whole thing unconvincing.

If it's true, and this is akin to a perpetual motion machine, I hope someone can bring it to commercial manufacture.

beenthere

I sat through the whole video, and agree with what Tom summarized.

Seemed to be an air about the whole concept, that wasn't very convincing. Felt like they were avoiding a good explanation, and just filling the viewer with a lot of jargon. Some good video to back up the jargon would be very helpful.  Hope the proof will come along, and the "Ion electromagnetic engine" will get off the ground..so to speak  :).

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

timberfaller390

When I tried it said this video may not be available
L.M. Reese Co. Land Management Contractors
Stihl MS390
John Deere 50G excavator
John Deere 5103
John Deere 440 ICD dozer

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks guys.  This is supposed to be a way to use an existing engine (Volve PS90) was mentioned, in the forum. It is a concept by a Josef Papp, waayyyy back. There is renewed interest , but, the video is not good, (Duhh), and the guy is dead, like in, not living.  ::) ::) ;D

I will poke around for more info, but, there are rumors that this is a VERY viable alternative, in that, there is NO fuel in, and no exhaust. It uses a mixed gas and the "Burn" is a reaction, so, not a lot of heat. Everything is recycled internally.  ::) ??? ??? ???

Maybe someone that is good at searching the web can find more info on this Josef Papp, concept ???
   First, it is ridiculed;

TexasTimbers

His plasma engine interested me back in the mid nineties but he was dead laready back then too. I didn't watch but the first few minutes of the video cause I figured 60 minutes could be devoted elsewhere better.

I do think "anti" gravity or what I rather call "gravity nuetral" technology may already exist. If it doesn't I believe it will someday, but I have no doubt governments would supress it. What a liberating and wonderful thing it would be for mankind, but just think of what one single kook could do in an air vehicle like what UFO's alledegly can do.
The oil is all in Texas, but the dipsticks are in D.C.

smoothED

Who was he talking to in the beginning?,something was said about someone showing one to the goverment and they took it away,then he said he showed the gov. too and they did'nt beleive him. The court case the woman talked about half way thru would be able to be looked up.

Beweller

I posted somewhere on the forum the three laws of thermodymanics.  Here again with some expansion.

1.  You can't win.
     2.  You can't break even.
     3.  You can't get out of the game.

Usually, only two laws are mentioned, which can be expressed in different ways.

1.  A perpetual motion machine of the first kind is impossible.  (The existance law for internal energy.)  A machine that outputs energy with no energy input.

2.  A perpetual motion machine of the second kind is impossible.  (The existance law for entropy.)  A machine that converts thermal energy to work at 100 percent efficiency.

Some times a relation known as the Nernst Heat Theorem is quoted as a third law.  There is in fact a third law, but it is considered as the zeroth law.  It is the existance law for temperature.  I don't have anything cute to say about it.

Those laws are in fact LAWS.  They can be derived from first principles, and a violation has NEVER been observed that could be independently verified.

Sorry to rain on someones parade.

Years back I seemed to draw the job of responding to all the letters anouncing the invention of perpetual motion machines.  Probably because I was most junior rather than because I was THE expert.  I found that it was usualy possible to convince inventors of perpetual motion machines of the first kind that their device would not work.  But not inventors of perpetual motion machines of the second kind.  They could always find a way to dodge around my explainations, requiring a new explaination from me, and on and on.  Didn't do a thing to say to them that the entropy of a closed system must always increase.

Beweller

Fla._Deadheader

Thanks Guys, for all the input.  8)
   First, it is ridiculed;

Thank You Sponsors!