iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I had a dream.

Started by wood monger, April 09, 2012, 09:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wood monger

I don't know if I've been reading too much forum, or snortin' too much sawdust. The other night I had a dream about MM, But I kept calling him Bibbyman.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

You must have eaten Chocolate before you went to bed.  :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Mooseherder

Was either one of them upset in your dream or was he okay about being mishandled? :D

Okrafarmer

Quote from: wood monger on April 09, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
I don't know if I've been reading too much forum, or snortin' too much sawdust. The other night I had a dream about MM, But I kept calling him Bibbyman.

Whoa.  :o  Could of been worse, I guess, you could have called Jeff "Swamp Donkey"  :-X
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Mooseherder

fat olde elf

Getting those two great guys mixed up may have been a nightmare. Do you dream often ?
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

Magicman

I am honored, not necessarily about the dream, but by being called Bibbyman.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

If I had to name that experience I am sure I would of named it a nightmare,  ;D :D Then again I aint to well versed in da Engleesh language.  :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Left Coast Chris

Was anyone running in slow motion or just discovered siting only in their underwear?  How about trying to fly off the roof but droping hard to the ground?   Probably food for a psychologist........ :) :)   Hope yours had a happy ending.  ::)
Home built cantilever head, 24 HP honda mill, Case 580D, MF 135 and one Squirel Dog Jack Russel Mix -- Crickett

Okrafarmer

I have often had dreams about infinity-- things going on and on forever-- and that was even before the Internet. Lots of dreams where I died too. I would die and wake up. But how do I know-- maybe that was the real life, and I died and had to come to this life!  >:(
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Okrafarmer on April 10, 2012, 02:45:10 AM
I have often had dreams about infinity-- things going on and on forever-- and that was even before the Internet. Lots of dreams where I died too. I would die and wake up. But how do I know-- maybe that was the real life, and I died and had to come to this life!  >:(

What ARE you smoking?  :D

wood monger

In my dream I was looking for MM to help/ learn about sawing. Kept running into his crew. Three rough and tumble kinda guys. I had a hard time finding MM. Seemed as he always just left when I'd get there. When I finally found him I kept calling him Bibbyman. Go figure.

WDH

They do look a lot alike.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on April 10, 2012, 09:44:43 PM
They do look a lot alike.

You said it......we didn't.  :)

red oaks lumber

sorry guys, but if i have sawing dreams of either of  those two (or any other male sawyer)i'm quiting the wood buisness >:(
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

Okrafarmer

When I used to milk cows about 60 hours a week, I would dream about cows going around in circles.  :-\

tcsmpsi

Somewhere, you have, somehow ingested imported grits. 
\\\"In the end, it is a moral question as to whether man applies what he has learned or not.\\\" - C. Jung

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on April 10, 2012, 11:50:07 PM
sorry guys, but if i have sawing dreams of either of  those two (or any other male sawyer)i'm quiting the wood buisness >:(

I had a dream RED OAK LUMBER had a tolerance of + or - 9 inches.  :D

doctorb

WOW!  Some of you on this thread need professional help, IMO :D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Magicman

Would that be for the dreamer or the dreamee  ???
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Okrafarmer

:o There's been way too much sweetgummery going on here!

Chris Burchfield

Okay Doctorb, now how about your professional opinion.
Woodmizer LT40SH W/Command Control; 51HP Cat, Memphis TN.

doctorb

OK - you asked......

Let's see what we've got:

Magicman morphing into Bibbyman
Slow motion running, falling.
Dreams about infinity, going in circles, and death.
Sitting in your underwear, 9" tolerance??!!

Hard to wrap this list up and tie a bow on it but.....

I'd say that you're a bunch of old guys who question their identity and longevity, who are fearful of being able to keep doing what they like to do.  Oh, that's right!  that's all of us guys over 55. :D ;D
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

sandhills

Here Doc, let me put that bow on it for you..........We're all 1/2 a bubble off plumb!  Now, sweet dreams everyone.   ;D

Thank You Sponsors!