iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Contact method of vacuum drying?

Started by serg, September 11, 2005, 06:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

serg

Den Socling hi!
I wrote to you letters in the private(individual) order but you do not receive?
On a forum I ask you to give the answer.
As you consider can dry a contact method of drying of different humidity and thickness a board of an oak.
One Russian scientist copied the Italian dryer has issued its(her) patent and speaks that can. Though itself yet did not dry!!!
Has thought up diagrams.
When I have asked his(its) that it(he) have told that so all America dries? How you count the truth it?
Sergey.

Den Socling

Sergey,

Hello. I haven't been able to respond to all of my email for the past few weeks. I'm sorry I missed yours.

I'm having a hard time understanding your question. It is possible (actually very easy) to dry oak with heating plates when the oak is different thicknesses and/or starts with different beginning moisture content. Is that what you wanted to know?

I never saw an Italian (vacuum) dryer that was 'complete' in design. You can't copy one and end up with a good kiln.

Den

serg

DEN, thank for the answer.
I spend(see off) discussion with this scientist and I speak it(him) that it(he) copied the vacuum drying chamber Italy and America.
In October the big international conference on drying  :Pa tree is held, you arrive(fly) to Moscow?
Your vacuum drying chamber is a success at this conference 8)!
Russian scientists want to deal with you.
the best regards Sergey.

Thank You Sponsors!