iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Calling a forum member!!

Started by isawlogs, December 21, 2013, 11:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Raider Bill

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I've seen it all now! Very good!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thurlow

This thread reminds me of one of the regulars (since deceased) on another forum I sometimes frequent; he sold many thousands of feet of used post holes, cut to length and delivered.
Here's to us and those like us; DanG few of us left!

isawlogs

We can only supply snow as the Border/customs/home security will not let any vegetable matter back into the country even though it came from there, it gets cheaper by the truck load, you must send truck to pick-up as ours are all on call for grit spreading. Instructions will be available in slang French, AKA ''Québecois'' With all the accents on the letters. 

Note to self , ( put top and bottom on pages so they don't do what Miller-Thinner2 did )   ::) ::)  Them Southerners sure need some schoolin' on making snowman.

WildBill.... I also broke out a sweat, then realised I had the heater on full blast. That truck sure has a good stove in it.  :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

isawlogs

Hey Bill, I just called Dan in Floridia and he did not hang up on me.  ;D   He does not , like NOTwant to have anything to do with coming up for some snowman building and some ice fishin', said something to the fact that he was a wearin' some kind of short sleeved shirt and that that (TOM) was all he needed and was fine where he was at.

Wimpy , thats what I think.  ;D    :snowball: :snowball:

:christmas:     :new_year:

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

If he is Wimpy, offer hamburgers.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Roxie

and he'll gladly pay you Tuesday
Say when

Ken

:D :D :D :D  Great story guys.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

isawlogs

So he's Wimpy, boy did google misse that one  ::)

Nothing but a roasting pig on a fire is gonna make that man come north, and it best be no wheres near snow time. ;)

Marcel

Dave Shepard

I have mature white oak trees for sale. Just plant acorn and wait. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Stephen1

IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

Cedarman

Didn't the Indians grind acorns when they didn't have grits?
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

mesquite buckeye

It must be the cold. Brains start to freeze up and short circuit. ;D

Same thing happens out here in the summer. :o 8) 8) 8)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Cedarman

Quote from: mesquite buckeye on December 23, 2013, 10:22:31 PM
It must be the cold. Brains start to freeze up and short circuit. ;D

Same thing happens out here in the summer. :o 8) 8) 8)
They fry and short circuit.  I've seen  eggs being fried on the sidewalk in summertime.  Scares me. :D :D
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

mesquite buckeye

We come up with the funniest lines just before we collapse. :( ;D :( :o
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

Raider Bill

Quote from: isawlogs on December 23, 2013, 02:08:11 PM
   Hey Bill, I just called Dan in Floridia and he did not hang up on me.  ;D   He does not , like NOTwant to have anything to do with coming up for some snowman building and some ice fishin', said something to the fact that he was a wearin' some kind of short sleeved shirt and that that (TOM) was all he needed and was fine where he was at.

Wimpy , thats what I think.  ;D    :snowball: :snowball:

:christmas:     :new_year:

If DanG goes I'll go.... Just kidding :D
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

DanG

No worries Bill, I ain't going.  Go ahead and call me Wimpy though.  I'll take that hamburger, and some fries too if ya don't mind.  ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

WDH

You will have to give me "two on Tuesday".  There is a price to pay for instant gratification  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!