iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Rustic Flower Bench

Started by running elk, March 30, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

running elk

Made this to hold some flower pots for our yard.

breederman

Together we got this !

Briankinley2004

21incher

That is a great Idea for a bench. Nice job  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

running elk

Ljohnsaw

Quote from: running elk on April 01, 2017, 11:12:49 PM
You want to purchase it ?
You're new here.  The $300 is sort of an inside joke with Poston40hd...  It seems to have started about a year or so ago?  Don't remember the initial start of it.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

running elk

Gotcha ....I thought to place just a dollars amount was kinda random. Anyways thanks for the explanation I didn't know how to take it.

Magicman

Take it as a compliment.  Poston is our resident Goat, so to him everything is green. 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Yes,$300 means it looks good and is a good idea. Take $325 for it.  ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

barbender

Runningelk, the $300 remark stems from the fact that it seems like everything Poston makes and sells he gets, you guessed it , $300 for. He had a question one time, about cashing checks he discovered he had for over a year and forgot about. I've never had that problem :D So we tease him because he seems to have a gift for turning everything he touches into $$$, mostly because we're jealous ;D
Too many irons in the fire

barbender

Also, you're bench is beautiful, you have creativity to match Poston's I think. Now, turn it into $300👍
Too many irons in the fire

kettlekorn

Running Elk,  You have been busy with end tables, flower holders, walnut benches and more.  Some very good work.  Thanks for sharing.
EZ Boardwalk Jr , Kubota L3800,  250 acre farm

trapper

thanks copied your idea.  bases turned out lopsided but the mill is the great leveler ;D
stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

Thank You Sponsors!