iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WINCHESTER .22 MOD. 69

Started by bigbore, November 14, 2014, 10:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbore

Hi all, I have a winchester model 69 longrifle .22 and use it to great effect on rabbit and squirels and would not be without it.
Whilst out the other night i managed to loose one of my five shot mags.
I have tried in the past to get them in the UK but can't so could anyone give me an email address or phone number where i might get one or more from,idealy i would like one that holds more than five rounds.
I have had this rifle for thirty years and it still shoots well allthough the triger pull is very hard(iff anyone has an easy fix please let me know).
Thanks and straight powder

goose63

Will ask my b I l he is a gun smith
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

mburrow

try Numric gun parts they show to have them.
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/ad/294390.htm#294390A
dont know if they can ship them to the UK.

bigbore

Thanks for posting the link,,,,,i have looked and they do have them but will not post to UK.
I'll keep looking, thanks.

timberking

bigbore

Yes i can get .22 ammo, most gunshops in UK stock.22 and i use and allways have....winchester subs. smiley_thumbsup

goose63

Quote from: bigbore on November 14, 2014, 02:17:39 PM
Thanks for posting the link,,,,,i have looked and they do have them but will not post to UK.
I'll keep looking, thanks.
I can do it for you
goose

mburrow

Brownells and Midway USA also have them.
but looks to be illegal to export to the UK

goose63

I checked with the post office to day any thing to do with a gun is illegal to ship over seas and toy guns too
goose

mburrow

bigbore

Thanks to all you guys that replied.
I have looked on midway Uk and they can't get 10 shot mags but can get five shot mags but would you believe30 pounds stirling or 47$ Wow! plus tax plus postage.
You guys can cet some cheap hunting gear over there,i often get stuff from cabela's and it still work out cheaper than buying it here(iff they have it)a couple of weeks ago i got a tree stand from cabela's on special offer and mates of mine can't believe it was so cheap.

Thank You Sponsors!