iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

cookie monster

Started by Vern, January 09, 2007, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vern

picked up new mill today  8)    2006 cooks mill MP32 32" 24'  log, power up and down,power feed I set er up and had a slice of cherry, sweet home Alabama........ 8) 8)
  pinch me or kick me in butt I must be dreaming
     Been a month in the works and today was the magic day,no more chainsaw mill
this gezzer is in tall cotton,early retirement present,had to make some unreasonable
promises to dee wife but we do what we must do to get our toys....just kiddin :D

Vern ;D ;D ;D ;D
vman

Brad_S.

Congratulations on receiving the new toy! 8)  I'll bet last night you were like a kid on Christmas Eve. :D
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

thecfarm

Lucky you.If you run out of logs bring it up my way.Would run circles around my mill.What have you got planed for the lumber,sell it,build with it?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Vern

First thing will be to build a nice big shack to put er in,then will do some sawing
for some woodworker friends,once they have enough wood to do what they
want , then have some jobs lined up to do some sawing for local tree service.
    Will be sawing out an addition for house in there some where also :)

vman

BigTrev

Congrats Vern  smiley_clapping always nice to get exactly what you want for Christmas, don't forget to get us some pics of your new toy and make all us mill-less folk jealous  :D
If at first you dont succeed, try a bigger hammer

Thank You Sponsors!