iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arboristsite is back up. Just don't try to use your old bookmarks.

Started by Oliver1655, November 07, 2013, 08:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver1655

I kept hearing the AS site was back up but I couldn't get it to come up.  Folks were saying they could get on with their phones but not their computers.  Suddenly it hit me, ---- DUH, if Darin had to change the software & I was trying to get back on using the bookmarks I made with the old software, Well ---.  I typed in "arboristsite.com" in the address line & BINGO I back on site.   8)

Remember they are using new software so it will have a different look & a lot of information/picture have been lost. Please be patient & courteous with these changes. On a positive note, this will give folks a chance to revisit old topics, re-post their favorite pictures & hopefully not have to hear snotty remarks about "just search ..."  ;D

On a side note, I am an information junky so you will see me on several sites.  Each have a wealth of information to glean from a HUGE knowledge base.  I read a lot more than I post & attempt to soak some of that knowledge in.
John

Stihl S-08s (x2), Stihl S10 (x2), Jonsered CS2139T, Husqvarna 338XPT California, Poulan Microvibe XXV, Poulan WoodShark, Poulan Pro 42cc, McCulloch Mini-Mac 6 (x2), Van Ruder Hydraulic Tractor Chainsaw

r.man

Thanks for the heads up John. I am having trouble identifying your avatar but it looks interesting, care to post a larger picture?
Life is too short or my list is too long, not sure which. Dec 2014

plt

That's me too. I love information. I don't know enough about computer to complain to start with. Just roll with the flow.
Duty, the the sublimest word in our language.

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less.
Robert E Lee.

Thank You Sponsors!