iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fly Tyers of New Brunswick

Started by SwampDonkey, May 20, 2005, 07:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

As you open this page your presented with a story of an old friend of mine, Art Eastwood. My grandfather and myself had a lot of good times fishing salmon and trout in New Brunswick with this gentleman. Both grandfather and Art are no longer with me.

You will find a few good stories from this site as well as a number of fly tyers from New Brunswick.

http://nbflytyers.com/arteastwood.htm

Another person I know, who is listed on this site, is my Aunt Marylin's brother, Ralph Miller.

Art carved this salmon for me

These are some flies Art tied for me, so I made this display case with mirrors

Enjoy the site
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

tnlogger

SD thanks that is a tribute too a lost art and the man that was one of the best at his craft.
gene

UNCLEBUCK

Very cool S.D. ,  My old dad started tying flies 6 months ago and he got my little nephew tying as well . They stick all their flies in grammas lamp shade .  My dad caught a 14 pound atlantic salmon up in quebec in fast water and it took 20 minutes to get it tired out . Atlantic salmon really fight . I have to look in my maps and see exactly where youre located , I know youre far up there . I dont know a thing about fly tying but I have been approached everyday to look at the new flies tyed by gramps and nephew !
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Thank You Sponsors!