iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawing Project 2024

Started by customsawyer, December 06, 2023, 06:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

Quote from: Jeff on February 21, 2024, 12:05:04 PM
Quote from: Sixacresand on February 21, 2024, 09:31:56 AMNancy and John will be 37 and 38.  I'll see if she will fix a peach cobbler sail_smiley for Saturday. 
Any chance it will be cooling on a windowsill friday evening?  :thumbsup:
If it is, it won't make it to Saturday. :wink_2:
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

scogar

I would like to be No 39. Will be my first one. Missed last year due to travel - unsure if I can be there Friday at this point but hope to be....handle is Scogar, name Scott Garrison if it's needed

RefHawk

Quote from: customsawyer on December 18, 2023, 06:29:29 AMAwesome Ryan. Please bring Terry with you.
Thanks for looking after me Jake! Cynthia and I will be #40 and #41.
Colossians 2:7
Woodmizer LT 40,

Mossy Chariot

Tony B
LT35HD, Riehl Edger, Woodmaster 725 Planer/Molder, Nyle 53 Drying Kiln, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, T750 Bobcat, E50 Excavator, Kubota 3450, Wallenstein Skidding Winch, Vermeer BC1250 Chipper, Stihl 250 & 460, Can-Am Defender

Jeff

Let me know when yer getting close to another speadsheet update. ffsmiley
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

Hey Mossy, thanks for doing this every year.  Doc.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

RefHawk

Quote from: Mossy Chariot on February 26, 2024, 03:34:15 PM
For Clarification:

Hamajama - Ryan Hamsley
RefHawk - Terry Hamsley
RefHawk - Cynthia Hamsley

Thanks Mossy!
Colossians 2:7
Woodmizer LT 40,

okmulch

Mossy 
You can put Aaron for name for okmulch. 
Thx 
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

Jeff

You can add Jeff as I will be coming with Stan Welch
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jrsloan1

I'm in, and my sawing buddy Pete will be with me.  I think if Jeff is 41, we are 42 and 43. 

Don't know how much sleep I'll get between now and then!!! ffcool

Let me know if you need any more info from us or what you need us to do/bring.

JR
Never trust nobody cause you can't fix stupid!!!

Mossy Chariot

Thanks for providing the needed changes, additions, and clarifications.  Please let me know of any more.
Tony B
LT35HD, Riehl Edger, Woodmaster 725 Planer/Molder, Nyle 53 Drying Kiln, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, T750 Bobcat, E50 Excavator, Kubota 3450, Wallenstein Skidding Winch, Vermeer BC1250 Chipper, Stihl 250 & 460, Can-Am Defender

Bruno of NH

Anyone from New England area heading down ?
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Tony Sawmill

TroyC, whom I know in real life outside the forum, graciously invited me so I plan to attend so that looks like that makes me #44.
Do we get jerseys with our numbers?  😄
I'm from north Georgia. 

scsmith42

Regretfully, I'm going to have to withdraw.

Laureen is scheduled to do some Veterinary Missionary work on an Indian reservation in April, and her dates gone from the farm conflict with the Sawmiller's event.  With her mother's progressing Alzheimer's (she lives here on the farm), it's just not a good idea for both of us to be gone for several days at the same time.

She had been aware of the dates of Jake's get-together, but apparently mis-entered them into her calendar and did not realize that there was a schedule conflict until last night - after she had bought her airfare.  She volunteered to cancel, but IMO the volunteer work that she is doing is more important in the bigger scheme of things than my enjoying time with friends. 

Man, this sucks!  I know that everybody will have a great time; if Jake hosts this again next year I'll definitely attend.

Scott
Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

caveman

I hate that you will not be able to attend.  You always bring a lot to the table.  I admire you for doing what is right for your family.  Maybe we can convince ole Jake to have another and you can make it to that one.  

Caveman

GAB

Quote from: scsmith42 on March 06, 2024, 09:26:17 PMRegretfully, I'm going to have to withdraw.

Laureen is scheduled to do some Veterinary Missionary work on an Indian reservation in April, and her dates gone from the farm conflict with the Sawmiller's event.  With her mother's progressing Alzheimer's (she lives here on the farm), it's just not a good idea for both of us to be gone for several days at the same time.

She had been aware of the dates of Jake's get-together, but apparently mis-entered them into her calendar and did not realize that there was a schedule conflict until last night - after she had bought her airfare.  She volunteered to cancel, but IMO the volunteer work that she is doing is more important in the bigger scheme of things than my enjoying time with friends. 

Man, this sucks!  I know that everybody will have a great time; if Jake hosts this again next year I'll definitely attend.

Scott
Scott:
I'm saddened to read that but I think your heart and thinking are correct.
Don't forget to properly feed What Burrow.
Wishing you the best.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

scsmith42

Quote from: GAB on March 07, 2024, 09:35:28 AM
Quote from: scsmith42 on March 06, 2024, 09:26:17 PMRegretfully, I'm going to have to withdraw.

Scott
Scott:
I'm saddened to read that but I think your heart and thinking are correct.
Don't forget to properly feed What Burrow.
Wishing you the best.
GAB

I think that when Laureen gets back I need to have acquired something new called "what gun?"!

Magicman

Remember that they may not know the difference, but they can count.  :wink_2:
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

scsmith42

Quote from: Magicman on March 07, 2024, 05:28:26 PMRemember that they may not know the difference, but they can count.  :wink_2:
LOL.  Fortunately I can't remember the last time that she opened up my safe!

jbond03291971

Jeff Bond  Kingman Indiana #45
Russell Hall Newport Indiana #46

Magicman

We are cautiously adding our names to the list making us #47 & 48.

PatD (Pat) and Magicman (Lynn)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

customsawyer

We're getting close. If you are planning on bringing something to pitch in please post it on here so we don't get 30 folks bringing paper plates. The way it keeps raining every few days it might be wise to bring some rain gear too. Hoping for good weather though. Just a short list of things others have brought in the past.

Plates
Plastic ware
Chips
Drinks
Coconut cream pie (hint MM) food1
Napkins
Cups
BBQ (hint YH)
and about anything else you can think of that would contribute.

Like always there will be a Donation can floating around if that is your preferred method of pitching in. 
Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Magicman

Potato Casseroles, Pecan and other Pies.

RichTired

I guess I will be #49.

I'll bring paper towels, plastic knives,  forks, & spoons.

Richard
Wood-Mizer LT15GO, Kubota L2800, Husqvarna 268 & Stihl 241 C-M chainsaws, Logrite cant hook, Ford F-150 Fx4

Richard

caveman

I'll plan to bring some taters, some pork product and some beans along with some waters.
Caveman

Thank You Sponsors!