iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sky scenes  

Started by Bibbyman, February 15, 2003, 08:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reride82

I finally downloaded a bunch of pictures from my camera and here are a few sky/landscape scenes from the Missouri River Monument/ white cliffs area of Montana. Enjoy  :o

'Do it once, do it right'

'First we shape our buildings, then our buildings shape us'
Living life on the Continental Divide in Montana

Ron Scott

Looking over a low cloud layer from up on Mt Hood, 8/10/12.

~Ron

Riggs

If you don't look too hard, the phone pole looks an awful lot like a cross.

Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.~Ernest Hemingway

Norwood ML 26

Jeff

From my deer blind right now.

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Jeff

I'm in thee U.P. at the cabin by myself today, waiting to watch the Lions (Tammy will be coming up this evening), so I was messing with a photo in Photoshop that my sister Lynda took of the bridge their last trip up. I added a little bit of drama. ;o)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Den Socling

Magicman

I love those "cowboy" cactus.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Den Socling

Yes that was a big saguaro. I looked up at that blue sky and knew I needed a picture. It's currently my wallpaper.

Magicman

Yup, we still have leaves.

And a Bluebird Sky today.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

justallan1

Great pictures. I just can't comment on any certain one, they are all beautiful.
So here's my contribution.

Raider Bill

Sun-Up from my deck in Tennessee. This is looking at a part of my land I named Patty's woods.

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

SwampDonkey

Ron's Mnt Hood photo back on Sept 5,2012 reminded me of working up on the Nass River in northern BC. We would leave a cloud covered camp with rain and go 24 km by road up hill all the way pretty much and once up there it was clear blue sky, down below still clouds. There was a coastal range we could look out at that was covered with a glacier and some snow on top by September. Tried to get photos, but my crappy camera had no zoom. Those were the days of film. ;D

Bill, nice place to be, up there in the TN mountains. :)

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Raider Bill

Quote from: SwampDonkey on January 21, 2013, 04:43:48 PM
Ron's Mnt Hood photo back on Sept 5,2012 reminded me of working up on the Nass River in northern BC. We would leave a cloud covered camp with rain and go 24 km by road up hill all the way pretty much and once up there it was clear blue sky, down below still clouds. There was a coastal range we could look out at that was covered with a glacier and some snow on top by September. Tried to get photos, but my crappy camera had no zoom. Those were the days of film. ;D

Bill, nice place to be, up there in the TN mountains. :)

It sure is!

Here's a Sundown shot from the other end of the deck

And from a bar stool in Florida :D :D

Hopefully these next ones go in the right order. Look for the Pirate Ship!

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

Roxie

The Patty's Woods picture is breathtaking.  Thank you so much. 
Say when

Norm

Thanks Bill, I really appreciate that.

Magicman

A spotted sky.   :)

Autocar

Pattys Woods picture I could hear a turkey gobbler Iam sure  :D. Beautiful pictures.
Bill

DaleK

Found this while searching for random images on the web one day. No idea who took it. It's the village I've lived beside all my life, my farm/woodlot basically surrounds the village.
Hud-Son Oscar 330
Wallenstein FX110
Echo chainsaws and a whole bunch of tractors

LeeB

'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

DaleK

Halfway between Toronto and Ottawa
Hud-Son Oscar 330
Wallenstein FX110
Echo chainsaws and a whole bunch of tractors

Mooseherder

Last summer at the cabin.
Seems like it was years ago. ::)

drobertson

Nice pic moose, It won't be long before the evening fires start back up,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

SwampDonkey

Yes, won't be long.  8)

Ianab

Lenticular Cloud near Mt Egmont tonight

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Thank You Sponsors!