iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Whatzit? Upper Peninsula Fungi

Started by Jeff, November 17, 2004, 06:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Texas Ranger

The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Yep,  I screw upmore then you guys, I'm just (usually) real quick about fixing them.  (I posted double threads on this is what Don is carefully pointing out.) :)  

I think I'm losing it. Last night I got a glass of milk. Tammy hollered in asking if we are out of milk. I said no, the gallon is almost full. She says, well it aint in the fridge or on the counter.

I put it in the cupboard where I got my drinking glass. I had even moved glasses to make room for it. :-/

Stephen_Wiley

Shaggy Mane or Coprinus comatus

Considered a 'choice' edible mushroom.
" If I were two faced, do you think I would be wearing this one?"   Abe Lincoln

Jeff

yup!   :)

Its amazing how quick they go through thier cycle.

They popped one day, the next day they were wide open, probably passed the eating stage, the 3rd day they were all shrivaled, black and inky.

Anybody know thier range?

DonE911

Milk in the cabinet huh?

Not very long ago I put my ice cream bowl back in the freezer and the half gallon of ice cream in the dishwasher ;D

I know why wife told me to put away the ice cream and make sure I dont leave my bowl in the sink.

She said some other things when she found the ice cream the next day :o  I'll I could do was laugh when she later yelled at me for putting an empty bowl in the freezer :D

Texas Ranger

I am so glad to find out I am not the only one aging gracefully.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

Jeff

Don You know you are in trouble and are getting a little mixed up when you pose this question to your wife in the middle of the night.

"Honey, why does the light come on every time I open the bathroom door?"  :o

Minnesota_boy

QuoteDon You know you are in trouble and are getting a little mixed up when you pose this question to your wife in the middle of the night.

"Honey, why does the light come on every time I open the bathroom door?"  :o

Jeff,
Are you trying to use the refridgerator for a bathroom again?  Which of those mushrooms did you eat? :o ;D ;D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Jeff

SwampDonkey

Jeff we have those mushrooms here, but I never knew they were edible. Well, back up a moment, I never knew their name either. If its like the one we have a black ooze comes out the cap and runs down. Looks gross.

I don't know if this guy was trying to pull one on me, but. One time this guy stuck his cigarette into that ooze and took a puff and the lights almost went out. I was there to witness it. But, as I say he may have been messin around and he was operating a skid steer when he took that buff. This was 20 years ago working for father.

I do know that bin piler he wired up backwards sure lit up his life when he threw the switch. It wasn't hist fault because the company had green wired up live instead of standard ground. He was rewiring the plug-in after he tried moving the piler before it was unplugged. That part was his fault. ;)

I'm going down to my storage shed right now to find my 'shroom book. Bothers me to know end not to have found that book by now. ;D

Raiding the fridge after hours again Jeff?, kidding ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Never found that Dang book. :'( Lost in the loot.  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Thank You Sponsors!