iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Heads Up on Discounted Husky at Lowes

Started by jerry-m, January 26, 2006, 05:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerry-m

To Day being my birthday I was just goofing off in Loews. Stopped by the chain saw dept. and saw several saws with deep clearance/discounts... There was one Husky 345 marked down on clearance from $299 to $145 and noticed that price was X's out... So looked up a saleman.  He said yes it was 145, but I said yeah but that price is marked out so I think it should be lower... He looked at some papers, and said yeah I can let you have it for $125 8)

There were several McCulloch and troy built 46cc saws with 20 inch bars for $95.50... That was less than half off on these saws...

Also I bought two 12 inch chains for $3 each and one 12 inch Husky bar for $5 8)

I don't know if other Lowes stors are clearing out some saws or not, but if you have one close by, you may want to check it out :)

I whished that I had been there yesterday as they had some larger Huskeys but the sales girl said they sprouted legs and walked off and They also got  some power tools, that afternoon...

Anyway Happy Birthday to me,   Jerry
Jerry

Sanford

Lowe's usually sells customer returns for half price. Most items go to a  local service center for the particular vender to be checked over. I love to go in and check the clearance shelves for things. I have already bought a 340 and 350 Husky at half price! The 340s repair tag said the saw was fine and the customer didn't pull the kill switch up. It didn't even have sawdust under the clutch cover and the 350 had the chain on backwards, [ wonder why they brought it back !!]. Both work great. The only thing is these returns are as is so be careful before you buy..
Time and money will fix most anything, but I never have both at the same time!!!

Thank You Sponsors!