iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

A day watching videos of WM

Started by Peter Drouin, February 02, 2015, 11:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4x4American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qeLALgC6fI

European lt40. 
I like the toeboard clamps that pull the cant down.  I don't like how the debarker takes up 3' of room just so it can spin the other way.  I do like the buttons on the PLc-Set 2
Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

customsawyer

4x4 I think you need to get healed up. You are spending to much time on the puter.  :D
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

4x4American

Quote from: customsawyer on September 27, 2015, 07:24:23 PM
4x4 I think you need to get healed up. You are spending to much time on the puter.  :D

I'm telling ya, it's bad, I'm losing my mind!!!   :D

I try to do some stuff but I can easily make it worse, doc told me about a guy who he did the same kinda surgery on and the patient got that old cabin fever and went outside and decided to plant some trees and while he was shoveling he ripped the plate right outta his collarbone and had to go back in for more surgery.  On top of that he just lost however long he'd been healing for and hada start over again. 

Anyways...yea, you're right.  This puter screen gives me a headache!  smiley_computer_monitor
Boy, back in my day..

Kbeitz

4x4American

If your talking about a torn rotator cuff, I'm still fighting mine after 1-1/2 years....

I'm thinking it will never be normal again.

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

4x4American

Ouch, sorry to hear that. 

I just broke my clavicle and a rib.  They had to plate it with a piece of stainless and put 6 screws and a lag bolt in.  well after Ole Sawbones explained that it's not impossible to rip the screws out I said well you shoulda bolted them fast with grade 8 hardware!  :D

Hope your rotator cuff gets back to normal soon.
Boy, back in my day..

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: Kbeitz on September 28, 2015, 07:34:46 AM
4x4American

If your talking about a torn rotator cuff, I'm still fighting mine after 1-1/2 years....

I'm thinking it will never be normal again.
I'm quite certain that 4x4 will never be "normal" again. ;D
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

4x4American

You nailed that one, Paul!  Never was, never will be, don't wanna be!   :D
Boy, back in my day..

ScottAR

You gotta be odd to be number one...   :)
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

4x4American

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wkngcgwBik

Looks like someone already took my idea of a powered roller toeboard  >:( 

This one has the cant hold down clamps and powered roller toeboard.  Pretty cool!
Boy, back in my day..

deadfall

Okay, I watched it.

Don' wanna see you guys comin' ta work without a clean white shirt now.
W-M LT40HD -- Siding Attachment -- Lathe-Mizer -- Ancient PTO Buzz Saw

============================

Happy for no reason.

4x4American

:D  They do look goofy don't they! lol
Boy, back in my day..

Thank You Sponsors!