iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gallery

Started by iain, August 21, 2006, 04:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain

Bleeding Johna and the whale you been busy jeff 8)

i'll add differant smilies as i understand how things work

iain(there's a parcel at the post office for me) 8) 8) 8)

SwampDonkey

Quote from: iain on August 21, 2006, 04:48:56 PM
iain(there's a parcel at the post office for me) 8) 8) 8)

Where's mine?  ::)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Furby

You aren't in the "big boy" club SD. ;)

crtreedude

If they shipped it to the Post Office, I bet they only sent a model...
So, how did I end up here anyway?

SwampDonkey

hmmm, well...I'm still waiting for them pictures.  ::) ;D

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

iain

Pic's is on the way

the dude shipped it with half a tank of fuel :o

started second pull 8) 8) 8)

needs the throttle cable sorting as it sticks
bar is shot

already been offered £700 for it and I've only had it in my sweaty paws 3 hours ;D

Iain

SwampDonkey

Well, count your lucky stars I'm not near by to get my mits on it.

Did you say there were pics? ;D ;)

iain

Here's the first pic, the ones of him naked were a bit fuzzY, so i'll do em again at the workshop today

got to name him now

iain

iain

There are now some pics in my gallery of the Westpark steam fest,
with tractors, crushers, rollers, dozy saw operator, American stuff, models (if it looks small its a model), a tractor mounted winch, Case chuffer with rubber tyres, Mobile blacksmith (not Darla) hazy smoky atmosphere (wrong coal delivered) all sort's of crap, idiots and other stuff, some have comments, some are self explanatory (see dozy above)
more comments will be added

Iain(delete any doubles please)

SwampDonkey

Iain, you sure you covered it all?  ;D Had a look at the pictures, nice looking iron. Ya need some more captions.  ;) What's that doll coach EVERYONE is taking pictures of? I can't see the fine detail, but sure looks like alot of time was put into the display. I don't see many steam engines in our small community museums. I think it may have been bought up and moved to the cities as was alot of antique furniture. Even here at great grand dads farm I never remembered any steam iron on the junk piles. It seems they went from horse to diesel/gas engines on most these old farms. Grandfather on mom's side only used horses, never owned a tractor.

Thank You Sponsors!