iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Monday

Started by goose63, March 12, 2014, 07:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goose63

Going to order it Monday 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Dave Shepard

Any clues as to what? :)
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

goose63

Not orange but will make saw dust :-X
goose

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Ga Mtn Man

Box of termites  ???
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

goose63

No and no I been thinking bought this 5or6 years now and Ndrancher gave me the bug ::) ;)
goose

Ocklawahaboy

Here's a better question... Why not order it tomorrow?

wetdog

Quote from: Ocklawahaboy on March 12, 2014, 08:57:42 PM
Here's a better question... Why not order it tomorrow?
Tomorrow is better. You might need money for something at the house between now and then that will make you change your mind.

Bill Gaiche

Should have ordered it today. May be gone by Monday. bg

Magicman

Heck, I would have ordered it yesterday.   ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ND rancher

Congrats Goose63 on that Green machine! I don't have to guess as I know what he is getting and why Mon.Just know I might not get to see him cause he'll be to busy making dust!
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

goose63

Keith don't spill the beans you will see me from time to time in fact this Sunday when I come back from Elgin I still got that Hackberry in the truck for you when my new toy gets here there will be lots of pictures  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose

goose63

Ok cant keep quite any more just got off the phone with wood land the new mill should be here by next Friday  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose

morgoon

Oh boy that is exciting!
Homemade bandsaw, made by my mentor and dear friend Unto...who turned 85 this year

And I just made my first longbow...awesome

James MacDonald

Congratulations.  Any Guy who would know how to find an old Model T coil and hook it up as a security measure, probably did a lot of research and chose the best for their passion. It will be interesting to see what you come up with in options, beyond security. Hang on to the mulberry there is sawing for you next weekend.
You should see what I Saw

Timberking 2000, 1964 Hyster FL, Kabota 43DT w/grapple, Case 580C hoe and never enough Tools

goose63

2x4x3/16 x20 tube will be here Monday so I can start on the trailer will have a 12 volt winch like Timbery  going to take lots of pictures from start to finish as far as security in yard 130 lbs of mean dog 41mag and 45 long colt and you have to go with in 25 feet of front door drive way 1/4 mile long
goose

whitepine2

I don't think he will beat the dog to the end of the driveway LOL

Magicman

It seems that you underestimated the strong magnetic pull of a sawmill.  Either that, or you are just normal and broke down.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Congratulations on the sawmill. Much better than a handsaw.  :D
What is the plan for all of the lumber?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Happy for you goose63!  Looking forward to the photos.
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

goose63

thecfarm first things first a shed to park her under then who knows
Magicman that magnetic pull is a strong one
gona be happy making saw dust 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
goose

ET

Goose63, happy day for sure!  Much fun (sawdust) ahead indeed. Owning your own mill is independence day.  8)
Lucas 1030, Slabber attachment, Husky 550XP, Ford 555B hoe, Blaze King Ultra, Vermeer chipper, 70 acres with 40 acres Woods.

goose63

Quote from: ET on March 15, 2014, 09:33:59 AM
Goose63, happy day for sure!  Much fun (sawdust) ahead indeed. Owning your own mill is independence day.  8)
Kind of like 4th of July with out all the sparks I hope ;D
goose

thecfarm

Save the 4th of July celebration when you try to saw off the log stop.   :o

terrifictimbersllc

Excited for you!   Now you can start having "sawmill expenses" !
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Thank You Sponsors!