Special Forestry Forum Backroom Bargain

Started by logriteofficial, July 20, 2021, 03:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

logriteofficial

Hello All!

Tammy has gotten several requests in the past from FF members inquiring about "scratch and dent" Xtreme Duty Logrite Tools. We currently have a few Xtreme Duty 60" Cant Hooks available for 15% off due to cosmetic imperfections. We wanted to offer these tools to our loyal FF customers before making the deal live tomorrow on our social media pages!

If you are interested please call 800-631-4791 x1 to order one before they're all gone!
Originators of aluminum handled logging and woodworking tools - Home - Logrite.com - LogRite Tools LLC
Get Stuff Moving! - Home - Bluecreeper.com - Blue Creeper
We've got legs for your wood! - Home - Rite

Okrafarmer

Aw rats, I missed it! Well, the boss probably wouldn't spring for one right now anyway. We like the peavey we have.

I keep watching for you guys to make the cant wrench we've talked about before.... I seriously need one.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Okrafarmer

Quote from: Jeff on March 24, 2022, 05:01:10 AM
Only by almost a year
Yep. I should have been on here more, and I might have seen it.  :-\
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

Tam-i-am

I currently have 3 Xtreme Peaveys available.  If you need a cant hook we can change it.
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper