iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What's this?

Started by KEC, September 22, 2022, 08:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KEC

Took this photo today of a Black Willow tree with another plant growing on it. I know what it is but thought that I would post this for fun, there is an obvious visual clue.

btulloh

Could be poison ivy. Poison ivy leaves are pretty colorful in the fall when they turn. Do you see any hairy vines growing on the trunk?
HM126

beenthere

Don't detect any difference between the two pics posted (or two posted just for fun :D :D). 

I suspect poison ivy, but pics not focused enough to tell if 3 leaves or 5 (Virginia creeper).
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

KEC

It's sort of spelled out for you.

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Magicman

The lowest leaf cluster shows 5 leaves....I think.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

KEC

Yes, Virginia Creeper, I have a picture that shows the leaves better. I just thought it was cool that it makes a V; V is for Virginia Creeper.

Thank You Sponsors!