iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum Program Update of 11/21/2011

Started by CHARLIE, November 21, 2011, 10:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Mc

I can't even find my gallery. When I click on what I think should take me to a listing of user galleries, I just get an error message "There Are No User Galleries"

There's a login button on the Forestry Forum Galleries home page, but when I try to log in it says *** Couldn't log in. Try again. *** (Do we need to log in here separately from the FF?)
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.   - Abraham Maslow

AvT

I can't do anything in the albums either.  No rush though.  Just letting you know.  If I click on the photo galleris above the ads I can only see my gallery if I search my username in there but can't do anything with them.  If I click on my user name under the pictures it comes back saying somthing like "that user doesn't exist"

If i try to upload or insert an image to this post I get the message
"Error
You don't have permission to perform this operation.
If you're not connected, please login first"

It won't let me log in either,, i just get and error back

Like I said,,, no rush...

Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

AvT

Sorry John Mc I guess we were typing at the same time

I think we have to wait till "they" fix it

"They" being Jeff and I think he is a bit busy right now
Wannabe sawyer, Cord King M1820 firewood processor Palax KS35 Ergo firewood Processor, 5403 John Deere, Bunch of other farm equipment,   LT70 Remote Woodmizer.  All good things but the best things in life are free.. If you don't believe me.. hold your breath for 2 minutes

SwampDonkey

Nothing changes here since my last post last night. I still see some new photos being added, so might be a permissions thing.

The Juploader link doesn't allow me to do anything, get a message like others mentioned.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

Some new folks that just signed up might not be able to post. I got a personal message from imgwhiz saying he/she can't post messages.

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Yawn

Test account from Jeff to Prove you can post from a new account, however a very new member is NOT allowed to view profiles in order to have a layer of protection for members from spammers if they get in.  Okay, back to being Jeff.

Jeff

On the test account, I have noticed I can not see the message center. Can you all see it? Of course your flavor will be different.  :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

beenthere

I can see it if/when I click on the small arrow icon in the upper right corner.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Scooby Doo

Dad I can see it this is a test post for you!
Owner/Operator of a 1986 Wood-Mizer LT30 Manual

SwampDonkey

I see what you see Jeff, only the "My Messages" is only on the menu strip where you can read and send them.

Jeff he had zero posts last night and could only message me. Might have been fixed up since. Someone (he/she) might not have checked back later to see if it was now working.

isawlogs

Hey SD, wich link are you using to not have access to your galery , the one above the sponsores to the left or the ' Galery ' link above the page to the right .  I can access my galery throught eh link above the sponsores but get error page from the Galery link to the right of the page ...

A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Jeff

The new Gallery link to the upper right has been repaired
Ages and Locations have been restored to posts

Ya'll that hate this are really going to hate it when I upgrade the gallery. That is the program that has been the reason for a view security breaches in the past due to it's dated build.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

AvT

no hate here,,, what i would hate though is 10,000 people looking over my shoulder while i work... lol

isawlogs

You are really doing a great job ,

Quote from: AvT on November 23, 2011, 01:43:33 PM
no hate here,,, what i would hate though is 10,000 people looking over my shoulder while i work... lol

Oh would I feel da same way ...  :D :D   :o

I tried to link to the upper right and it works fine from here  8)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

SwampDonkey

Marcel, there are probably 3 threads on this restore business. So something said several hours ago may not have relevance now across all three threads. :D At first it was crippled and now, we (Jeff) is one or more steps ahead. ;)

Thank You Sponsors!