iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

CAT/Perkins parts source needed.

Started by Dave Shepard, April 26, 2022, 08:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Shepard

Looking for a water pump for my 51 HP CAT. Wood-Mizer does not support this engine any longer. Does anyone here have a good source for parts? I'm told Perkins will be cheaper than CAT. Thanks.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

GAB

Dave:
A lot of Massey-Ferguson tractors had Perkins engines.
I think the MF165 had a 51 HP engine.
If you have the engine, even better the water pump, specifications I'd give them a try.
GAB
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Dave Shepard

Thanks. I just ordered from a Google result. Should have it tomorrow. When I said Wood-Mizer doesn't suport the engine, the reverse is actually the case. CAT has stopped supporting Wood-Mizer. 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

KenMac

I had good success with the guys at Perkins Power in Jacksonville, Fl.. They are the distributor and there are local service centers scattered around as well. They may or may not be able to help wit your issue. I'm not familiar with your engine.
Cook's AC3667t, Cat Claw sharpener, Dual tooth setter, and Band Roller, Kubota B26 TLB, Takeuchi TB260C

Thank You Sponsors!