iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Happy New Year

Started by LIL, December 31, 2011, 06:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

isawlogs

ééé  that is pronouned  eh eh  and also because it looks good . ê  è  é 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

beenthere

Happy New Year to all.  8) 8)
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

sawman

'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

LIL

Happy new year to you guys now that you have finally caught up ;) Its been a quiet one here today, not alot to do because its been raining. Fingers crossed its gone tomorrow, so we can head to the beach :)
Hobbies and Interests  

Interests revolve around my partners love of sawmills! - Hence being his NUMBER ONE OFFLOADER - Myself - I like the smell of sawdust. If I had my choice I would have BIG MACHINERY - who wouldn't want their own combine harvester and an 18 wheeler (Scania)

WDH

Pigman, you are starting off the New Year six seconds short  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Patty

Happy New Year !!!   smiley_striped_tophat
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Mooseherder

Happy New Year everyone!  smiley_blue_bounce

Norm

Happy New Year to my FF friends!

Peter Drouin

Happy New Year to all , and I pray that we all have all the work we can do  :) :)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

inspectorwoody

pigman

Quote from: WDH on January 01, 2012, 07:22:48 AM
Pigman, you are starting off the New Year six seconds short  :).
It seems I am short in a lot of ways; hair, teeth, height, brains and other ways. ;)
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

nas

Happy New year all :) ;D 8)

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

motohed

Happy New Year to to all my Forestry Forum family and friends . I couldn't hang last night , worked till 7 pm like most of you . God Bless and have a wonderful prosperous New Year !   8)

Kansas

Happy New Years everyone. Had a great night last night at a hotel with a blues band and food. Security only showed up once at our table. I must be getting old.

sbishop

Happy New Year to all FF members!

thecfarm

Happy New Year.  We had the 13 year old grandson over. We was busy,so just getting on here. I was using some bottle rockets and a few firecrackers to bring in the new year. He was sliding on the ice,snow in the field. Took a few pictures. I missed one just by a second of him dumping the sled. Had a friend and his wife over and GD. We sure do party here. Playing Wii. We was all tired out by 10.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Happy new year Ray, nice to be with loved ones and party!!!!
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!