iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

From my Clover Cam.

Started by Jeff, January 20, 2024, 07:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Awe crap. I can't post photos.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Yah, some dude posted a couple days ago dat da photo gallery would be down a few days while they work on upgrading da forum.  ;D  :D :D :D
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Southside

There is a tutorial on posting photos on here, it's not really that hard.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

doc henderson

how bout video?  can you make a you tube post, and copy and paste it here? :snowball:   8)   :)
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Jeff

Sure, That would do me good.wait a minute....

Jeff

SwampDonkey

Looks to be no more snow than here so far. The deer have it pretty decent this winter so far. But lots of winter left yet. ;D

I have a track in the snow I can't figure out. It doesn't walk like a deer or young moose, and has a decent stride. When running it's several feet between prints, and hind feet land where front feet were and paired. It don't even remind me of coyote, but it has to be. They are a few days old and not real fresh. It's definitely not short legged.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

They look healthy.  Whatever they are finding in dat snow is keeping meat on their bones for sure.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

doc henderson

you always find great music to go along with your video! 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

thecfarm

Looks good!!
I might have about 6 inches of snow here.
I have just about the same number coming here too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

16° here 6" of snow. The deer have gone through 150lb of corn. ;)
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Jeff

There was maybe 3lbs of corn when I left the cabin about january 4 or 5 caught up in that feeder you might see in the field. It must of shook the rest of the corn down in the snow storm, as there deer were congregated around it just after the storm, but not since. I have 4 plot fields now and only cameras in this 2 year old field. The other fields were underplanted with clover, but had a mix of oats and brasicas. No idea how or if or how those fields are being utilized.

All of this was just brush with no forage value just 3 years ago.

Thank You Sponsors!