iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

dl swing mill

Started by thedeeredude, February 18, 2006, 04:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedeeredude

Wasn't there talk of dl doublecut making their own swingblade mill?  Pictures,too please ;D  if it exists.

Ianab

Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

thedeeredude

No, I knew they sold that one, but I thought they were going to make one up in Canada.  I just peeked at the website and it has a thing that says Call today about our new D&L 180 degree singblade mill. I don't know whats up.

HORSELOGGER

Yes, Lindsay does have sumthin special up his sleeve :P It is a 180 swinger with a track system rather than end frames like the Ecosaw. Electric raise and lower from the operators station and a dogging deck ;) Gonna be sweet! It is in the "almost ready for release " stage as far as I know It would probably be ready now for sale, but Lindsay had the small matter of an order for 16 Ecosaws to South America get in the way , along with several Twin saws to his home area and the states :D If he dont come up for air on this post, ... I think he is up to his eyeballs in business blessings ;) Try givin them a call for more info.
Heritage Horselogging & Lumber Co.
"Surgical removal of standing timber, Leaving a Heritage of timber for tommorow. "

DanG

Yep, he's a busy boy all right.  All of the above, plus he's involved in opening that new factory in Alabama with CGI.  They'll have that new planer/moulder on the market real soon, if not already. 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

ScottAR

Who is CGI?   

If the new stuff equals their current lineup, it should be great...
Scott
"There is much that I need to do, even more that I want to do, and even less that I can do."
[Magicman]

DanG

Click on the D&L logo to the left.  Everything I know about it is on there, except about the new Alabama plant.  Lindsay posted about that on another thread.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

doublecut

Sorry i have been away from the forum. Head has been down and tail up for the past month. Workin 7 days a week 12-14 hours a day to keep up.
We have our D&L Swing blade mill just about finished. It will be this week that we maybe able to send some pics of the mill to the forum.
I have been working on this when i get the time and we are close now. The Mill will be really versatile and portable.
We are starting the plant in Alabama but  my partner Ty Wilkinson not CGI. We sell the CGI in canada.
The CGI is a 4 head planer moulder . We have a number of new models finishing this week that we will be able to send some info on.  Thanks for the post on that Dang
I will be leaving for the show in oregon ( Eugene Oregon Logging Conference feb 23,24 25 ) > We won't have the new D&L Swing there but we will have the Ecosaw , CGI planer moulder, and a T.S 30DTH there as well.
Look  forward to a great show and i hope any & all from the forum  can come by and introduce them selves to us.
doublecut

woodbowl

That's going to be a good show. One of these years I hope I can make it. Looking forward to the pics of your new swingblade.
Full time custom sawing at the customers site since 1995.  WoodMizer LT40 Super Hyd.

Fla._Deadheader

I wanna know more about that Planer-Molder.  8)
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

doublecut

I just got back form the show last night at 8:00 p.m
Good show for us. It was smaller than last year but good on the last day especially
Should have the pics out tomorrow of the d&L swing blade mill . We are cutting tomorrow once it warms up here. Colder than a well diggers but .
Fla._Deadheader
The planer moulder is on our web site and if you need more info feel free to call us here 1-877-420-5998.
doublecut

Buzz-sawyer

Look forward to the pics Lindsey :)
    HEAR THAT BLADE SING!

Thank You Sponsors!