iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

mill power unit is home

Started by lyle niemi, March 19, 2012, 09:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

wasnt easy but I managed to tow it home on the icy roads 8)

cypresskayaksllc

LT40HDDR, JD950FEL, Weimaraner

ladylake

Looks good, how many HP.. Nice to have everything, hyd pump, radiator , fuel tank  etc.     Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

bandmiller2

You could even have a cab with AC. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Al_Smith

Besides the diesel engine there's a lot of goodies on combines like the variable pulley drive that can be utilized for a lot of things .

If you weren't going to rob the engine they make dandy  snow plows .

ALWOL

Looks good! I also like Bandmillers idea of using the cab for AC, or would it be heat up there?
   As others have mentioned, don't forget to save the main hydraulic pump, reel drive pump, variable valve, and the spool valves. There are more good parts on those salvage combines than I can even think of uses for!

Alan
There's a big difference between staying busy and making money.

lyle niemi

Quote from: ALWOL on March 19, 2012, 09:50:35 PM
   Looks good! I also like Bandmillers idea of using the cab for AC, or would it be heat up there?
   As others have mentioned, don't forget to save the main hydraulic pump, reel drive pump, variable valve, and the spool valves. There are more good parts on those salvage combines than I can even think of uses for!

Alan
The cab idea would be good but If those go good for me I will be putting  a building up over the mill before winter.. Isa hopin anyways..lol
Im going to start to take the motor out tomorrow.

lyle niemi

Quote from: ladylake on March 19, 2012, 09:11:00 PM
Looks good, how many HP.. Nice to have everything, hyd pump, radiator , fuel tank  etc.     Steve
I think its about 90 hp. Tomorrow I will know about it.

Thank You Sponsors!