iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started a Custom Sawing Job

Started by Coon, August 20, 2011, 01:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duke

I don't know what, too say?? It's a tragity when any-one dies, but so young, it's really sad. I just about feel like crying and I'm a man. I bet that the parents are really having a hard time. At times like this, you really get too know who your friends are. All of us here send out a prayer for you and your relatives. R.I.P little angles.
  duke

nas

condolences coon, tough loss.

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Bill Gaiche

Probably no words can help, but I feel for all of you. Such a sad,sad loss. Hope you all can find compfort in one another, bg

Bill Gaiche

This story just aired here in Squamish, BC on the CBCNEWS, bg

beenthere

south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Coon

Thanks for the support of everyone here it means so much to us.  I have had to take time off from the sawmilling due to this as most of you have probably figured out.  It is gonna take some time for it to beecome a reality as it has hit several communities pretty hard.

Being that I am taking my mill off of the jobsite that it is currently at, I am bringing it home for one sole purpose before it goes to the next custom job.  I have been thinking alot since this happened and feel that I need to build something for a memorial for the two little angels.  I do not know what to build as of yet, but, I know I want to saw out the materials for it on my mill.  I have a few species of wood that I can choose from to harvest and saw.  What should I build as a memorial for the family?  I have the following woods to choose from.... white and black spruce, aspen, tammarack, willow, manitoba maple (box elder)and,  white birch.

Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

customdave

This is a terrible traddey Coon , my condelences. Whatever you chose to build for a memorial ,I'm sure the parents will treasure it. Take care & God Bless

Dave
Love the smell of sawdust

DoubleD

Sad news to hear, please accept my condolences
Wannabe a sawmiller

sandhills

This was the last thing I expected when I opened this thread, I'm so sorry to hear of this, all your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Coon

Memorial services for the two little angels is on saturday with a family funeral to be held at a later date.  From the family, we would all like to thank each and every one of you for the support and prayers, it means so much to us.  We may have never met any of the forum members in person but the forum will always be a part of our family.  Thank you.   

5quarter

Coon...I'm sorry for your familys loss. I really am. God bless them. And God bless you and your family. I'm not sure what you can make, but I know what you can plant: two identical trees...maybe dogwoods, lilacs, apples; something with white blossoms in the spring. If you have a little room on your place, put them somewhere off the beaten path. You and your family will take alot of comfort and joy from them in the years to come. 

Chet
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

WDH

Coon,

I too, am very sorry to hear of your family's tragic loss.  You could build a memorial chest, like a blanket chest, that could house some of the little angels' keepsakes.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Coon

WDH,  That is kinda what I was thinking myself....  Just not sure which wood to use as of yet.... maybe white birch. 

5quarter,  I like the idea of the trees.  I will plant a couple of them in the spring. 

Nomad

As all the others, my deepest condolences.  A terrible loss.
     White birch would work well for a memorial chest.  Suggestion:  Bookmatch boards on the exposed surfaces.
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Thank You Sponsors!