iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hello From Mississippi

Started by Southern_Angel, June 21, 2005, 09:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

Sheila

Welcome to our international family, sounds like you'll fit in well.

This mob helped me through a tough time with the illness and passing of my dad, You wont find a better bunch anywhere.

The only problem is Patty and her strawberries :D :D :D :D
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Patty

You know Ernie, I wasn't gonna mention strawberries again, but you asked for it!  :D Perhaps I hadn't post a pic of fresh strawberries slathered over Norm's homemade vanilla custard ice cream.  :D   Yum
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Roxie

Do ya see what I mean?   ???  Food is everywhere!   :D :D
Say when

Ernie

I surrender, you win Patty :'( :'(
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

mometal77

Quote from: Ernie on June 21, 2005, 09:41:24 PM
I surrender, you win Patty :'( :'(
Ernie
and to just think apple pickings are coming up yummies apple dumplins..
Too many Assholes... not enough bullets..."I might have become a millionaire, but I chose to become a tramp!

Southern_Angel

Hello and thank you all....   I believe we will fit in just fine here.   ;D Looks like you guys are fun to be around.. Just right down our alley.. hehehe...

I see someone loves to cook..  ;D  theres a bunch of folks on here. And if this place is about food, no wonder they're coming in this way.. My husband is tempted to come to the pig roast.. But needs to know where it's gonna be located??  *smile*

I saw the strawberried Patty. Those were  a beautiful bunch of strawberries..  I have some blackberries behind my house. Was thinking of picking them today to make  a blackberry cober. I haven't had one since I was  a little girl.

But any way so nice to meet all. you guys!! I know I will fit in just fine here,  I'm  a sweet down to earth kinda gal, from the country of MIssissippi.  ( My husband on the other hand , I want go there, hehehe )  No really, he has to put up with me ya know,  ;D We live out in the boon docks.. I quess you can call it..

I always love reaching out and giving a hand when someone needs one or maybe two.  ;D  . I love making new friends..   8) 

And Ernie , sorry to hear about your dad. Time is a growing process, but the memories will always remain. It is those, that keep us, strong, through the Lord..  God Bless You..

By the way you guys, I'm an writer, I have been writing poetry, short stories and song lyric's since age 9. Any of you ever done any of those??  Pm me.. I love to read others work as well.. 8)

God Bless you All.

XX Southern_Angel XX
--Photos MUST be in the Forestry Forum gallery!!!!!--][/url]

God Is Wonderful

isawlogs

Sheila ... welcome to the forrestry and food ... the place to eat and chat about food  wood , Nice to meet you . 
Marcel 
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Stump Jumper

Southern Angel

Welcome to the forum.  It is family orientated we let our 9 and 11 year old read it.  If something gets out of hand one of the admins moves or deletes the thread.

The Pigroast is in Harrison Michigan at Jeff B's Home.

Jeff and Delcy
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Southern_Angel

Thank You Stump, we thought maybe it was in Tenn. We were going to try an make it, but we;ll have to pass this time.. Sorry Jeff..   You guys have  ablast though.. Maybe another time to come we'll catch up with you all, if it's in the Lords Will..

God Bless You All,

Southern_Angel

God Is Wonderful

fstedy

WELCOME   SOUTHERN_ANGEL
                             smiley_biggrin01               
Timberking B-20   Retired and enjoying every minute of it.
Former occupations Electrical Lineman, Airline Pilot, Owner operator of Machine Shop, Slot Machine Technician and Sawmill Operator.
I know its a long story!!!

Tony

Welcome, Southern Angel

From one Mississippian to another, hello there's something for everyone
here. IF you are looking for advice on anything, a laugh, or just a good read
everynow and then, it's here at the FF.

Again welcome,Tony 8)
TK1600, John Deere 4600 W\frontendloader, Woodmaster718 planer\moulder, Stihl MS461 Stihl 036 & 021 & Echo CS-370
"You cannot invade the mainland United States.  There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."  Adm. Isoroku Yamamotto ( Japanese

tnlogger

Wal i'll be DanGed i lay out for a little while come back and dem wives and daughter and such got em another helper,  ;D well all I can say is welcome welcome    Welcome, Southern Angel  we needs more of the fairer gender on here. gene
gene

Grinch

Hello Southern_Angel

m also new here to the forum.  I do work for Peterson Sawmills in New Zealand, but i'm not here to push our mill into your face, just a nice hello or "kia ora".  Thats hello in my native language.  Well good luck and spend a bit of time looking at all the options.
Darron Kereama

Southern_Angel

Thank You guys, I really do appreciate all the nice , kind welcomes.. Got lots of friendly folks here.. " I really like meeting nice folks "  Any way, Grinch... even if you were, I'd still be nice to ya, hehehe.. I'm just looking at the pictures and trying to keep up with all the post on my threads. I think I am gonna let the hubby dearest, decide on that sawmill.. That way, if he later has regrets.. I want be apart of it..  I'll be  anice little wifey and stand beside him with whatever decission he makes..

I just pray he makes the right decission for our family.. by allowing God to lead him in the right direction..

Any way... you guys have  avery blessed evening see you all tomorrow..

God Bless, Southern_Angel

God Is Wonderful

Pete J

Welcome to the forum.

I like the sunset photo on your tag line. I have a similar one printed on my business cards.

Southern_Angel

Thank Ya for the welcome and the complimentes on my sunset pic.. LogRite .

Is such a peaceful veiw I could not pass it up..   ;D 

Southern_Angel

God Is Wonderful

Thank You Sponsors!