iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TK open house in Glendale OR. Anyone attending?

Started by opticsguy, August 13, 2013, 12:06:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

opticsguy

Who is planning to attend:?  I will do a long drive all night from my house near the canada border. Previous obligations force me to leave here about midnight.

TK  Oregon Open House on August 24th!

NORTHWEST OWNER OPEN HOUSE
Glendale, OR August 24
9:00AM - 3:00PM
911 Tunnel Rd.
Glendale, OR 97442

TimberKing 2000 Owner Dan Wenthine has agreed to host an Open House on this property
in southern Oregon, right off of Interstate 5.  Matt Muehlebach from the home office
will also attend.
TK 1220 band mill,  1952 Ford F-2, 1925 Dodge touring, too many telescopes.

Will_Johnson

I won't be attending but Matt from our office will. For those folks who do want to attend email me for a map of how to get there (sorry I tried to upload it but am not smart enough!)

Will

opticsguy

WOW!!!   I am the only one attending?   So, Dan, Matt and myself will be enjoying all that beer and pizza . . . . . . fun times!!!     :-)

TK 1220 band mill,  1952 Ford F-2, 1925 Dodge touring, too many telescopes.

Ga Mtn Man

If it's anything like the event at woodkiller's earlier this summer, TK will have several prospective customers attending.  It's a good chance to make some new friends and encourage them to join the forum.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

thecfarm

If it was not all the way across the great USA,I might help you out on the pizza  sawmilling part.   ;D  You can have the beer part.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!