iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

An unexpected event for me.

Started by Ruffneck, February 23, 2013, 08:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruffneck

https://forestryforum.com/gallery/albums/userpics/29542/Picture_289.jpg[/img

My tenant has occupied the second story of this house for about twenty years. She came with the house when the previous owners purchased it. She liked to keep to herself for the most part, but she would talk up a storm if you got her going on history and the houses in the area.
My favorite story she told me was about the house being vacant in the late '60s' for a few years and about the local high school students would go to this house and have sex :o she'd say "lots of babies were made in this house"  :D I told her I need to post a sign that says "The Love House" out front.
Anyway, my suspicions grew about her well being a couple of weeks ago. I haven't been at the house much in the last 30 days. I'd just swing in to check on things and leave. When I would stop by there were little clues but when it dawned on me, I didn't hear her bird, I called the PD to do a welfare check. We discovered Sussan had passed away :(
RIP Sussan, you were a good tenant and person.

[img]

Chuck White

Sorry to hear of your loss Ruffneck!

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Den Socling

Ruffneck

Thanks Chuck!

I always figured she would probrably die in this house, just not so soon. I know she liked her place and think she wanted to die there.

There are some awesome views of the Willamette River, Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Adams from her windows.

clww

Sorry for your loss. Good tenants are hard to find.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!