Sponsors:

Politics at its worst

Started by weimedog, August 11, 2007, 09:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weimedog

Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlr3gG8q0nw

Can you beleive this!!

Can you imagin what a military person would think if they saw this and realised that we have people here who are in position of power who want them to...fail?

I think we really need to re-evaluate our national priorities and what we are willing to accept from our political parties...this is a terrible situation. Presidential politics played out at the expence of our kids over in Iraq.
Husqvarna 365sp/372xpw Blend, Jonsered 2171 51.4mm XPW build,562xp HTSS, 560 HTSS, 272XP, 61/272XP, 555, 257, 242, 238, Homelite S-XL 925, XP-1020A, Super XL (Dad's saw); Jonsered 2094, Three 920's, CS-2172, Solo 603; 3 Huztl MS660's (2 54mm and 1 56mm)

Dan_Shade

it is BS, politicians have a way of spewing so much hate, they can't see what's in front of their face.  then it becomes out job as citizens to vote the jerks out of office.
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

PineNut

It gets difficult to vote our state representative out of office when so many of the low life keep him in. Didn't have anyone running against him so had to write in Mickey Mouse.  I think Mickey would be much better than the self-serving lawyer we have in there. When I have a choice, I vote against the lawyers.

Faron

I'm not surprised that he feels that way, only that he admits it.  That has been the obvious mindset for quite a while now. >:(
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

Handy Andy

What bothers me is that people vote for that scum because they promise them something for nothing.
My name's Jim, I like wood.

sawguy21

This seems to be a set up. Who are these guys?
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Faron

That is House Majority Whip James Clayburn, Democrat from South Carolina,  being interview by a reporter from Washingtonpost.com and one from The Washington Post. I will not expound any further of my opinion of him and his buddies.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

OneWithWood

Too bad we did not get to hear the complete response.  There are generally two sides to every story.  It would be nice to hear both sides - something rare in reporting these days.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!