iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Road trip.

Started by Jeff, May 04, 2002, 05:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Going visitin today. About 6 hrs of drive time I think. Leaving in a couple minutes to go to Cedar eaters and visit and pick up my Log. 2 hours I think.

Then I'm going from there 2 Corley5's to visit and play with his mill ;) 2 hours I think. Then I will probably come home, or if the bug bites, maybe head for the cabin, about 1.5 hours either way.

Feel like I shoulda titled this thread Forestry Forum Ministries. I am going calling today!

May God be with you all and don't be postin no more nekid guys with snow shootin out of thier butts while I'm gone Kevin. ;)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

Your new handle could be "Sir-cut Ryder". 8) 8) 8)  Be careful, Jeff.  Lots of guys need a new hat. :)
Frank Pender

Kevin

Home Alone ;D 

Gordon

Kevin now is the time to play while the boss is away!

Dang I missed the snowblower one.. here is a pretty good pic. Jeff said he might just stay the night in a hotel as well.  ;) Or did he say that about you Kevin, I'm sorry I just can't remember what he said.

Gordon

Gordon

Hay here is a safe one to post. None better it's a pic of me and a couple of the dogs in the backyard. Now what does this have to do with a road trip ----------Not a thing just wanted to play while the boss was away. Hope this is within the limits Jeff.

Hope jeff doesn't give me the ole
 when he gets back.

Gordon

Jeff

Gordon, I don't know what your talking about, but since you asked for it, this should silence you for a while.

Man I hated to do that, it just didnt seem right.

Here pup! Here Dog! Come on boy...
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Gordon

Dang nab it Jeff now all the dogs are licking my face. Man I hate when that happens. >:(

Oh by the way how was the road trip?

Gordon

Thank You Sponsors!