iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Retro lounge

Started by HemlockKing, December 31, 2021, 06:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HemlockKing

Would just like to list off some songs here every now and then. I’ve always been a big fan of music. Here’s what I’m listening to today in this “retro lounge”
REO Speedwagon- Cant fight this feeling: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zpOULjyy-n8

Feel free to add anything, I’m just gonna post when I feel like sharing a good song  ;D  
A1

dgdrls

HemlockKing

Happy New Year’s Eve to everyone!

Stevie ray vaugn- The sky is crying
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6s9M-52fRGU
A1

Corley5

And Motley Crue is now considered classic rock...
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

HemlockKing

Quote from: Corley5 on December 31, 2021, 06:52:45 PM
So is nirvana, I guess  :) . 30 years..
A1

Mooseherder

SawyerTed

Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

WV Sawmiller

Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Ianab

Quote from: HemlockKing on December 31, 2021, 06:55:17 PM
Quote from: Corley5 on December 31, 2021, 06:52:45 PM
So is nirvana, I guess  :) . 30 years..
25 years is the standard to be a "classic", car, so I guess you can say the same for music ???
Here's a NZ one from 1990
Chris Knox - Not Given Lightly - YouTube
Chris Knox was a local punk rocker back in the day, and his main claim to fame at the time was that he had a 4 track tape recorder, and would record other "alternative" bands, usually in peoples houses. There was no recording budget  :D.  
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Larry

Larry, making useful and beautiful things out of the most environmental friendly material on the planet.

We need to insure our customers understand the importance of our craft.

mike_belben

Praise The Lord

mike_belben

Quote from: dgdrls on December 31, 2021, 06:20:24 PM
https://youtu.be/3QlxSBquv5s
Classic Dead with Donna Jean

D
I really liked the donna godchaux era. She added something special
Praise The Lord

SwampDonkey

Some Vince Guaraldi on the piano. 8)  This is a song by Bread.

If (Live) - YouTube

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

HemlockKing

A1

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

HemlockKing

A1

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

SwampDonkey

Corley5

Corley5

Corley5

Corley5

Thank You Sponsors!